Allianz National Football League 2024

Youā€™ve got your years mixed up together there. Dublin was '01, there was no back door in 2000.

1 Like

you are spot on - dublin QF was 2001

1 Like

I think so 100%ā€¦Clifford does what he should do last year and its different. He is clear of Fitz on most of those misses.

Saw another lad inside for Kerry this year-canā€™t recall name- good size- very tidy- looks to me like theyā€™ve found one.

@Cheasty might confirm but I think Armagh had Kerry bet but ā€˜Bumpy ā€˜ o Hagan dropped a shot into keepers hands and Kerry went down the field to equalise .Maurice Fitz got a cracker of a goal in one of the games

Iā€™d be astonished if he isnā€™t. They recover like 80% of kick puts with him.

At the same timeā€¦they donā€™t move for the young lad the same way.

I wonder will Jarlath Burns have the balls to tackle the dublin/jerry referee monopoly. Between mcquillan last year and lane yesterday, most of the country realises something has to be done

Yes. Kerry went down the field quickly and big Ger Reid dived in and gave away the free.

Armagh struggled badly to get over the line in big games in Croke Park. Derry are showing signs of the same.

1 Like

Iā€™d still be wary of Dublin. They always find a way. Theyā€™ll have a bit in reserve too. Cluxton last year used Brian Howard for something ridiculous like 35 -40% of his kickouts in the final vs Kerry. That gave them a huge platform. Their retention was close to 100% overall. They wont be as wasteful again.

Would jarlath not be in on the conspiracy? I think Paddy Cosgrove and the Ditch are the only people capable of exposing this scandal

1 Like

Huge kudos to Mickey Harte. 3 All Irelands and can legitimately in many peoples eyes be renowned as team of that decade. 2 successive promotions with Louth. A national league title with Derry. And he has transformed them too. They are at least a 20% better outfit than last year. Hes introduced new players, brought depth and they can beat you every which way now. He continues to reinvent himself. The man just has it.

5 Likes

Comerford is a bit of a pantomime villain but they never seem to win much when he plays.

1 Like

He needs to ensure that both lane and mcquillan are relegated to oā€™topothemorning cup matches for a season. Lane just assumed hed get the final, just so long as he soft soaped the dubs.
There needs to be a line in the sand.

Yep he did, he also kicked an equalising free, cant recall if it was to send the match to a replay or the replay to extra time

Anyways this fair to say Armagh would have beaten Kerry only for him

1 Like

Like heā€™s obviously not badā€¦but the alternative is the nuts.Cluxton is like that prick Ederson with the ball at his feet. Iā€™d say heā€™d be in England now if he was coming upā€¦and I dont really like him but he is tge GOAT

1 Like

Your man Odell canā€™t seem to catch a break either .heā€™s a tidy player but things donā€™t seem to fall for him . I knew heā€™d miss peno

The CIA, WEF, Bill Wide As Gates and George Soros are all in on the Dublin/GAA referees conspiracy. The truth is out there.

2 Likes

He has a midget complex.

Pity Cluxton wasnt in goal for the shootout.

1 Like

Cluxton had a mini meltdown in one of the Mayo gamesā€¦overcame it and basically dictated the final 10. Keepers donā€™t usually do that.