Allianz National Football League 2024

The free he kicked to win the all ireland in 2011 was no free

then again, the free Sean O’Shea kicked from downtown in the 2022 semi final was a soft award too

It’s like the time “dublin joe” was trending on twitter. Im sure it was just a conspiracy…and not the entire nation rolling their eyes at the complete bloody joke of a fraud of a canard.

I hope Dublin have the decency not to appeal this. The red will be served, rightfully, in a completion they will steamroll and it will be seen as a banner player accepting his punishment for a crime he committed.

https://twitter.com/performtraynor/status/1774750450941645198?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

You’d feel an appeal tarnishes all associated with it

2 Likes

Fenton meant well.

Time to reflect is required here.

In the meantime. The glory.

https://twitter.com/doiregaa/status/1774889754087031105?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Where did this lad come out of he is 28 or something is he…haven’t paid much heed to him before this season

He failed at st pats mate and struggled for vianney boys

3 Likes

I’d disagree but then i would. Barry john stuck out his leg. I can’t remember the free given for Sean O Shea’s monster point. If it was given against Derry i bet you @glenshane would remember it.

We’ve pretty much forgotten about it mate. But i see binky and the lads are still seething

1 Like

@myboyblue reckons he’s a coward and he is always fair minded and impartial when it comes to the Dubs.

It was sad to see him punk out of picking up a ball but I guess it’s because I’ve had more faith in young O Gara and his family than his own from the start, sadly the Dubalin fans aren’t as supportive.

You called him a coward and he shoved it up your hole. Don’t be trying to weasel out of it.

1 Like

There’s no weaselling. It was a cowardly act not to pick up that ball. But my love for the O Gara family is endless and well proven on here. Your lack of faith in the young man when he hasn’t even failed is synonymous of the throwaway culture of the modern sports fan however.

Serious deflection here but carry on. I do enjoy when your blind hatred of Dublin causes you to make an eejit of yourself.

I accept your apology and climb down

Informative

Cluxton or O’ Hanlon will be. Comerford should be firmly third choice

Sir Cliff still hasn’t recovered his form from Fitzy’s smoking, he had a poor enough league

4 or 5 points from play in a few games. Shocking altogether! :joy:

That Dublin game was 2001. There were no quarter-finals in 2000. Introduced along with the qualifiers for the 2001 championship. Hard won All-Ireland though when you consider that Armagh won one themselves just 2 years later.