Cotton wool for cut to the ear.

their

Well that makes a lot more sense.

“ playing with me “

Thats an absolute disgrace.

We’ve all been there.**

**Apart from the 14 possessions

How old is he now?

From Davy i mean. Turning one of the deadliest forwards in the game into a workhorse.

Agree. Early doors and a sticky looking claggy pitch won’t help. I don’t think Davy is the answer to that many questions anymore tbh. I was really surprised that a pedigree hurling county like Waterford bought into him, but there you go.

2 Likes

:joy:

The four most successful inter-county hurling teams of all time are all into the league semis.

A good chance all four end up in the All Ireland semis.
CC the @Locke power rankings

1 Like

Cork won’t anyway. Far too many injuries to serious players to have a realistic chance

Aside from say the last year under Cahill and Bevans Waterford played at their closest level to their star studded team of the noughties. Really swashbuckling style, creating loads of chances, scoring from everywhere and playing with belief. Yes they came up short against Limerick on more than one occasion but they ran into a buzzsaw in 2 All Irelands and had a couple of close run things with Limerick in round robbins. It was not a bad run considering the dross that went before and what he inherited. Waterford went without winning a munster championship game for I think 3 years. Years of malpractice under likes of Derek McGrath, Fanning. Yet now Davy has them hurtling back towards those days again. He has 1 of the best corner forwards in the game in a workhorse role. You couldnt make it up. Waterford county board should have had their heads examined reappointing him.

12 Likes

Surely that is a ruse and Hutchinson will be corner forward come championship?

David forgot himself there. He should have done his usual trick and flopped down on the floor. They’ll be crying to the CCCC again I spose.

Did the same to Conor McGrath. Ruined him.

1 Like
1 Like

28 this year.

Some utter scutter here from Davy. “We are a plus one counter attacking team”

3 Likes

Curran is 27 this month.

TDB is 29 in September.