Allianz National Hurling League 2024

“It must be great to win a league Brian?”

“Well its shite compared to an All Ireland or a Munster title but shur look we’ll take it”

“Will Tony be back for the Limerick game?”

“Ah jaysus shur how would I know…he might”.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations Clare :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: captain nervous as fuck with the speech.

He was at pains not to celebrate it

That’s kind of what I was thinking alright, but a trophy is to be celebrated. Kind of sad, but at the same time, not his fault. He probably knows what’ll be said off Lohan in the dressing room.

Lohan at the pre match feed.

12 Likes

Shane O’Donnell is an impressive chap

7 Likes

He is. One of my nextdoor neighbours shared a house with him in college and we know that it is so.

I only learned during the week his auld lad makes his hurleys. They look like awful planks altogether :joy:

1 Like

After that woeful penalty the Clare keeper could have made a right fuck of it pulling on it on the ground and it traveling 6 yards straight out in front of him. Could have been anyone there. He was lucky it was his own

1 Like

Dramatically shaved eyebrows on McCarthy.

Man in his 40s on the phone waving behind the pundits. Christ above. Some mothers do have em

7 Likes

He was studying in Harvard there a few years ago was he? (not saying your neighbour was mind, think it’s great for the lad).

It was in the College

1 Like

No wasn’t impressed really. Only scored couple of points from play in second half. Think they’ll be better in 2 weeks though.

1 Like

A Fulbright scholarship

1 Like

Well deserved. Cody had to move outfield to get away from him.

He was very well liked in Teagasc Moorepark when he completed his PhD there too. I’d say he had some pick of women as a UCC student in the winter of 2013/14.

Had some collection of phone numbers thrown at him.

Well done Clare. Between the jigs and the reels I didn’t get to see the game. Listened to the first half and saw the end. Goals win games. Clare are in the top two teams with Limerick. That’s the long and the short of it.

I’d imagine they will be yeah, it’l be very tough for Limerick