Allianz National Hurling League 2024

The weather is way worse than usual. Soccer is always a disaster in Jan and Feb but we hardly played a game before Christmas either. I’d say it’s the wetest in a long time.

We are running into the Gah now and we will end up not finishing the league I’d say

Liam and the Tippos are fierce giddy!

TQS are out and they are supposed to have a sponsor lined up. The Deise need every euro they can get.

1 Like

Jesus Jack O’Connor was fierce hard done by there.

It was just pure ignorance. I couldn’t stop laughing at it.

Sheedy thinks Tipperary is what Cork should be aspiring to. An awful dig.

Sheedy made no sense there whatsoever.

1 Like

Sheedy forgetting about leagues and divisional championships here. A very narrow view taken.

Quite hypocritical too as his club don’t play football but expect all other clubs/counties play hurling.

3 Likes

pure pony from Sheedy, do Portroe play any league hurling?

a lot of talk about volunteers too!

2 Likes

Yes, county leagues.

I think Sheedy was both against and for a split season by the end of his spiel

3 Likes

The way he spoke was that their senior hurlers only had two weeks last year.

They played about 6 games in a county league, at least 1 divisional champ and at least 3 county championship. Thats a minimum of 10. Win a few and you have more.

1 Like

according to sheedy Portroe are training now for 2 or 3 matches in August! They may start to play a bit of football to get a few matches!

But shur alot of these problems not their own county boards problem.

Joe Fortune referring to himself in the third person. Never a good sign.

6 Likes

That slip aside, unsurprisingly a Wexford man like Joe was very well spoken.

Did Joe just talk to himself in the third person, and by his full name :joy::joy:. The Buff was right when he rattled him.

3 Likes

Why is there always talk of an existential crisis when it comes to Gaelic games. You have that utter cunt Donal Óg at it the whole time. More of it here. A weekend with good crowds and good competitive games. They’d invent a crisis just to talk about it.

12 Likes

I’ll fall asleep before the Superbowl if I don’t turn this off

You will in your hole get them back on Joanne