Allianz National Hurling League 2024

A lot of Cork and Tipp tweeters seem particularly vexxed. You have to take it as a compliment really

Tis gas, the Clare crowd in work have gone schtum overnight, not a peep out of them about Kyle Hayes…

Tis all 6 Nations and Klopp and there might be snow the weekend with them now! Gas cunts :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I played with and against convicted killers.

1 Like

Chess or draughts?

Lives

Wolly summed it up pretty well on his pod with Brian Carroll yesterday. Said that some people would only be happy if Kyle ended up in the gutter a wino so they could call him a bollocks.

1 Like

RTE GAA Podcast is kinda useless, but this week’s show was just over 48 mins in length - 28:30 for Football (71%), 19:00 for Hurling (29%). Painful

They didn’t he’d be picked so now they are upset

Hurling would you believe

They know what’s coming

More counties play football sure.

Incorrect. All 32 counties take part in the NHL, only 31 play in the NFL.

You know well enough what I mean.

Woolie has been victim of this sort of thing himself. You’d have lads still flinging it at him sadly.

I like the fact he doesn’t pretend to be something he isn’t.

He understands his limitations and doesn’t try to be the hero. There’s always been a place for an out and out mulllocker.

Its these hybrid half piano shifter/half piano player types who end up being neither that are the problem. Most young lads seem to be prototyped to this now and the individuality and spontaneity has gone from the game because of it.

Anything below 2A in the hurling is extremely niche. Division 3 and 4 football tends to be a much bigger deal than its hurling counterpart. So you’re essentially talking about reviewing 16 football games versus 9 in hurling.

It was a Shawshank redemption type joke.
Hurling I would indeed believe.

I presume the ‘against’ was the O’Tooles/Fairview Park charmer. Was the ‘with’ in Dublin also?

Ya true

I still think the not having a quality broadcast camera at every match in unacceptable.

Even without a commentator is fine.

The way they analyse referees at those levels is beyond dated - nothing possibly looked at retrospectively such as ball-in-play time etc.

No possible correct archiving of scorers (for example there was a match in Division 2B that all media outlets have a goalscorer wrong for)

Yeah but isn’t your championship seeding based on how you perform in the league now for football?