Allianz NHL Tipping Competition - Week 1

set it up pal.

not sure on the strategy for this betting competition, anything above a treble is madness but singles are shite odds. Any chance of including the handicaps next week?

I can do the handicaps but I’m not sure it’s needed. Plenty of ways to spread your cash as it is and don’t want to overcomplicate things. But the people will decide.

7 paid up entries so far. So €63 for the winner at the moment. That’s a sensational return and you’re virtually guaranteed to win.

1 Like

2 more entries on the way…

2 Likes

I dont believe so.

Up to 10 now.

You won’t believe how much money this Irish mum earns working from home!

1 Like

@Rocko I’m in I think?

1. I put on a few bets in the hurling section which I think means I’m sorted. I’m not in anyway confident that is the case though. I didn’t find it entirely clear as to what I was supposed to be doing.
  2. I had to register as Julio. Think I probably already registered before that as it wouldn’t let me use my full name. Think I’d half registered under my full name at some stage. Soz.
  3. Must be at least two pints in it for you at this stage. Enjoy them.
1 Like

@Rocko anything to be said for a politics betting one?

Simple I bet FG 35 seats, FF get 20 seats etc. -10 for every seat I’m out.

I hastily threw on a few bets myself yesterday…I assume the winner is the one who accumulates the most profit on any given week?

Is it possible to edit your selections as you learn what useless cunts your county are starting?

Why are Galway putting out a bad team? Fuck them if they are I’ve real money riding on them as well.

I put the team up in the league thread. Not stellar. And looking at the cork team im not holding out much hope.

I’ll check later for you. But I imagine you’re in fine.

What was confusing? The rules of the game or the software?

I’ll be doing that soon. But it will be odds based too I think. Though I may try something slightly different. I’ve to make a few changes first to allow concurrent competitions so you have separate points funds but that’s forthcoming hopefully.

Obviously. Every bookie always refunds bets when new information comes to light after some fucking mug has steamed into a bet

2 Likes

An awful lot of smart money coming on board now. I’d hate to be left without an entry in this.

Fuck sake… I’ve Galway in every bet.

More fool us, we obviously should have known we were betting with a genuine bookie, not a fantasy sports game that let you change your picks every other week before the deadline, but not now for some reason.

This isn’t fantasy sports mate.

4 Likes

Last chance to enter for this week… Think we have 12 so €108 worth of prize money so far. Where else would you get a guaranteed* same-day** 1000% return?

* not guaranteed
** not quite same-day

1 Like