Allianz NHL Tipping Competition - Week 1

Anyone concerned about their entry, check at this link to see what you have placed:

http://www.thefreekick.com/blog/my-bets/

The bet is placed so jog on

Welcome to the big league

Did anyone have tonight’s winners in a double with eachother or in singles? Didn’t notice much of a jump in points when putting in those results.

@Raylan and @fearmorgaillimh - you both still have outstanding credits that you haven’t used in bets yet.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice had dublin

1 Like

Was there options other than the straight match result? I did all six games together, the hurling has less room for surprise results than the football really.

No, it was just results. But if you put them all in one bet then you’ve done an accumulator. But you only used 50 points, you had 100 to play with. You can use more on tomorrow’s games.

I will add more next week in terms of overs/unders/Half-Time/Full-Time etc.

Yeah, I think four of the six are penalty kicks really, the handicap line is probably the way to go from here on in.

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t want to add too many options because it puts people off but you need something more than just the straight match odds because there isn’t that much room to differentiate there. Though in a tipping environment it’s about how much you want to do in multiples and how much you want to weight your stake towards certain matches.

Anyway, end result is there will be handicaps next week.

Maybe an over/under line too if it’s not too much work?

Yeah, I think I’ll have made it easy to add multiple bets on one event from next week.

There’s an issue in related bets and how to exclude them which is awkward so that might be the only problem there. But I’ll see if I can figure something out.

1 Like

What’s the craic @Rocko final scores?

I’m out and about. Will get to it presently.

1 Like

Whomever went with Kerry and the Deise wins it. I had one, but not the other

Putting in the results now - @Julio_Geordio had Kerry anyway but @maroonandwhite had Waterford…

@maroonandwhite turns 100 betting points into 336.84 points but gets a payout valued at 13/2.

@Julio_Geordio a very close second,

Money back? I’ll take it I suppose… Once I finished ahead of @treatyStones and @bandage I’m happy.

:cry:

I’d be very surprised if @maroonandwhite doesn’t offer to split the pot with you, given the narrow margin of victory.