Alright Sort of the Year 2019

What’s your point?

@Locke was upset that MHR was the starter for some mid-life crisis cycling tour. They couldn’t get Lance.

2 Likes

The Healy-Rae background story is very interesting. The mother was a beautiful American who came to visit Kerry. Her taxi driver to the Great Southern Hotel was Jackie Healy-Rae.

Growing up the Healy-Rae boys had a far wider perspective and range of experience than their neighbours but learned very early to blend in. The country-bumpkin spiel was always an act from primary school on in other words. I think it’s a little weird that Kerry people know the Healy-Raes are full-of-shit gangsters but admire them for it. I respect Michael for his many qualities but intellectualism isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Have you ever heard him speak with his real voice? It is a educated UCC accent

2 Likes

Their mother was a diplomat who was fluent in Arabic and I think French .

1 Like

Like ROG ?

Gangsters ?? Possibly gombeen and clientellist but no evidence of gangster politics .

I always like the way the tony Gregory deal with CJH is seen as smart politics which JHR deal with Bertie is seen as pork barrel .

Aneta Safiak is sorry for calling Gemma O’Doherty a cunt.

I’ve heard stories from locals that when roads are built in Kerry it’s Healy-Raes who get the contracts to build them. I don’t know if that’s true or not but that’s what I was thinking of.

Not so : they have contracts doing a bit roadside maintenance . Nothing major really

Ballinasloe’s Paraic/Padraig/Pauric/Podrick O’Brien, Channel 4 News

He has Gemtrails on the absolute run

Fintan Kelly

@Tassotti’s young fella??

1 Like

PJ Gallagher

She looks like a stroppy oul bint.
“look at me, look at me”

Coleen Rooney

1 Like

She give Wayne the hoof?

Buff Egan