Alright Sort of the Year 2019

Cheddar

1 Like

Eddie Brennan. He said his few words after the match with a relatively calm and measured tone. He eschewed the gloating sneery guff that lesser Bainisteoirā€™s might have used (7 day turnaround, unlimited resources, a few days boozing, work on Monday etc.,)

Deep in his heart though I could feel him on the cusp of explosion with roars of Yes, Yes weā€™ve slain the dragon. All this before meeting Buff Egan. What a guyā€¦

3 Likes

Last two mentioned are two great calls, two great men

1 Like

That o connor article shows him in a good light, being strong enough to cut lads lacking commitment, even with such meagre resources takes balls. I heard him on one of the god awful rte sports shows, he came across very level headed, but also sounded exhausted, saying he underestimated the workload.

I had respect for him when he told that skanger heā€™d get a black lad to roger him in the joy if he didnā€™t confess to the crime in the interview that time, i have more respect for him now.

His true colours were exposed when he was a guard

Is he still a cop ?

Itā€™s nearly 4am in Brisbane mate. Go to sleep.

3 Likes

I cant

Edit. Iā€™m an early riser. Just woke up

1 Like

Youā€™ve been posting away here all day. Donā€™t be kidding us you scallywag

Might go for a jog and a flat white now

Hi jinks

So you know this how? So he didnā€™t find your fucking oulā€™ bicycle for you - Iā€™m sure if you had been less abrasive heā€™d have made more of an effortā€¦

Enjoy the well earned break BTW. Weā€™ll send a cavalcade of cyclists to the airport on your return to greet you.

1 Like

He was brilliant on the parkinson podcast today.

Laois not far off a commerative DVD id say

They should get in touch with the IRFU and see who made theirs about their friendly win in Chicago

19 Likes

The slightest hint of baitā€¦

Fucking hell that was a beat down. Youā€™re a prick but by god you ended him there

3 Likes

357al3

2 Likes

Thank you @flattythehurdler, lovely to pick up an 'asy nice post there.

1 Like

Excuse me, I just gave you the pivotal 10th like.

1 Like

Iā€™m always mixing you two up, honest mistake.