Alright sort of the year 2023

You know we’ll enough you filthy fucking skanger. Defending that shit

Put up some examples so, you fat cunt

You’re such a stupid Dublin cunt. Own your people you skanger you are one of them.

Any chance of refining the trash talk lads?

• skanger
  • fat cunt

Etc……

Examples please tubs? Or are you too busy working and drinking with lads from all around the world :rofl::rofl::rofl:. You fucking clownshoe

1 Like

You filthy fucking skanger, you know what you’ve defended and excused here over the years.

Stick some examples up so you fat racist fuck.

What’s this. Bather burger is calling me a racist again. Fire up a few examples

(see the way he just parrots the pussy admin trying to lick up to him, Dubliners, don’t ever change)

I’m still waiting on examples of your accusations above but the time you called another posters wife a ‘gook’ would be a fairly pertinent example of your racism.

Jesus I don’t even know if he has a wife. That was a fued about ten years ago. But that’s all you have you fucking Dublin skanger. I said fire up a few examples

What’s a fued you illiterate fool?

If calling someones wife a gook isnt an example of racism then what is?

Go back there and read other posters old posts. The admin you lick up to the whole time (this place is really important to you isn’t it :joy:) told plenty of racist jokes. And now you suck up to him.

But go on you have to have more examples than that… If not you’ll admit you are a fucking dublin scumbag

I gave you a pertinent example. Calling somebody a gook is racist. Any chance you might give some examples of your nasty accusations above or are you going to keep deflecting.

Haha no examples to back up your bullshit you absolute fucking skanger. As I predicted.

White flag. Good man. Go back to your donuts fat boy.

Knowing what Dublin scum like you eat donuts are a delicacy.

No examples, just shrieking racist at me as you want to appear like a good boy to the admins. Ignoring of course anything racist they said.

You are an absolute joke of a human. And as for the shit you’ve condoned. That proves it. Go off and smoke twenty Benson there and thank the state for the house it gave you you useless cunt.

Examples please?

don-frye

1 Like

You know well enough. I called them out at the time. But you were shrieking racist at me for a good while.

Examples please?

I don’t. I’ve asked you 10 times now to back up what you are accusing me of and you have deflected and ranted but given no examples. I think its reasonable to assume at this stage that’s because there are no examples. Now fuck off for yourself you poisonous cunt.