Alright sort of the year 2023

Apart from when you called a posters wife a gook?

That fued ten years ago against that prick protected by admins. Does the wife even exist.

Come on you have to have more examples than that, any real examples??

Ah it was a fued! You should of said so.

1 Like

So no other examplesā€¦ Keep shrieking though and youā€™ll get the pat on the head from admins you so desperately crave. This place is a huge part of your life it seems.

Well youā€™ve been barred off the site a good few times for being a nuisance yet you keep coming back for more?

Considering how busy you are with all those drinking and work buddies from all over the world, itā€™s amazing thatyou can still find the time to come on here and bore the hole off everyone.

Yeah youā€™ve no examples to back up your incessant noise. Nothing says Dublin likeā€¦

Hereā€™s one for you if youā€™re man enough, is this racist

Jesus that quietened him.

Thatā€™s not my post. Why are you quoting someone elseā€™s post to try and somehow insinuate that Iā€™m racist ? You are some windowlicker.

:joy: You cowardly filthy skanger. What is with Dublin skangers lack of backbone and desperate need to revere authority. The west brit nature I guess.

All haughty about racism before but now you canā€™t even call it out in this post because this place is very important to you and youre a good little boy who has to keep on the admins side.

Think you boys should just shake on it, walk away and say no more.

Are you somehow trying to imply that Iā€™m responsible for that taxi driverā€™s racism because he is from Dublin and so am I? Really?

A lot of hate and anger here. Its only the INTERNET lads. No one really hates anyone because of the INTERNET right? Shur tis all half made up like.

Relax guys. Its a beautiful day.

Nasty undertones to that post.

Oh youā€™re covering for him now. This is getting better. Always had yisser back bossman remember dah

Wait you couldnā€™t be as stupid as that post suggestsā€¦

Not for the first time i have no idea what you are trying to say here.

1 Like

Whatā€™s all the hate for salt o earth Dubs pal ? Did you catch your missus in the pit with rashers tierney?

2 Likes

The idea this lad ever had a missus is little far fetched.

4 Likes

The salt cellars are circling.

Sometimes I forget how utterly fucking stupid you are.

Letā€™s go over it again. Very slow this time to let you catch up.

Was that post by Bandage racist?

Youā€™ve collected your thoughts now, you blew it the first time with a nonsensical reply/braindead misread. Surely take two will be better

This is about your level alright