Am I a Lesser Man?

This.

I want it done properly for a few year.

1 Like

Surely it would take more than three strokes of the roller to paint a room?

3 Likes

@Kyle is more of an air sprayer

1 Like

I don’t know,
I paint my own gaff and I’m happy enough with the finish, there’s no real skill to it,
It’s hard enough work though

1 Like

I do a good bit of painting around the house.

I did a lot of it in a summer job once.

The worst part of it is putting stuff down and moving around without wanting to get paint everywhere.

2 Likes

Do you make love to the walls?

1 Like

Look mate. Pick the room most in need of decorating, designate it as a nursery and corner rhe missus. In about eight and a half months the nesting instinct will kick in and she’ll have the room dolled up in jig time.
Repeat as necessary.

2 Likes

Yes.

Good and hard until it’s all drained out. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d back ya there
But some fellas are afraid to employ’ someone who actually know what they’re doing
AKA miserable bastards

No real skill?
U gotta be fuckin winding

Happy enough with the finish?
:blush::blush::blush::blush:
Fair dues kid
Like teaching I guess
Sure any ol fuckin gowl could have a lash off it🙄

5 Likes

No offence

It’s a tough job, but if you’re doing your own house and take it handy I’d say the majority of people could do a good job

My old man served his time as a painter before going into car mechanics, maybe he showed me a few things, I always got roped in to painting in my parents house when I was a young fella

1 Like

I know a fella from Lotamore - he’s painting on and off with 25 years, walls and doors. wouldn’t go near a stairs or windows.

1 Like

slapping a bit of dulux up on the walls isn’t really the whole of it

1 Like

Get a good roller and do the ceiling. You can’t fuck that up. Buy a couple of Sunday Independent papers - obviously dont read them. Throw them down to cover the floor and you’ll be sound.

I wouldnt have the patience to be painting around doors etc. Let herself do that then. A combined effort.

1 Like

Lads, i have to live in the house once it’s painted.

5 Likes

Other option is to claim that painting is a spring/summer job.

2 Likes

You’re bang on
I was a bit miffed
Never mind me

2 Likes

I wish
It’s a go go job
And slow slow job
Unless you work for someone else

1 Like