American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Itā€™s the greatest country on earth

If 30 to 50 feral hogs were to run into your yard where your children were playing, how else would you be able to fend them off without a semi automatic

1 Like

People just dig in and both sides hold their arbitrary position so that when something is finally done to address the issue itā€™s usually half measured.

Fair enough, i dont follow him somone had retweeted it.

But then all he asked was why do americans need so many guns. If you are immediately dismissive of the question just because of who asked it, thats kinda the problem is it not?

If only teachers had the luxury of that type of ammunition and training, then hundreds of lives could be saved.

1 Like

Theres feral hog t shirts on the go now

Stephen Kings point on it is the simplest and best. Nothing wrong with single shot guns for hunting or sport (or to fight redcoats) . Semi automatics are for murder.

1 Like

I am not dismissive of the question at all. But Piers Morgan makes my skin crawl.

I donā€™t watch talk shows so know little of him, he seems like a fool. But again it was just the question that was interesting.

But banning guns in the states would be like banning pints/gin in ireland. Its ingrained in the collective psyche.

more Irish people die from Drinking if they were was a comparison done, should alcohol be banned in Ireland

Guns donā€™t kill people, shots do.

1 Like

He was almost certainly involved, or gave the go ahead for, phone tapping while editor of the Daily Mirror. Yet somehow he has found himself extremely popular, particularly in the States.

Agree on the second part.

30 to 50 feral dogs?

Pierce Morgan is a republican

Thats just it. Suggest that and thereā€™d be uproar, but its the same as suggesting guns banned in the states. Not sure more irish people die, the firearm murder rate in the states is ridiculous. But drink creates other problems guns dont.

For fuck sake, Fooley

only about 4 lads on the TFK have actually been in America. They havenā€™t a notion what they are taking about here

Thereā€™s a few average enough english tv personalities that have cracked America. Im not sure how.

Who was the Scottish fella who had his own tv show, always baffled me that one.

Scottys need to open a pistol range out the back to break down cultural barriers.

The media like CNN and MSNBC are only interested in promoting the narrative that white supremacy / alt-right / neo-Nazis / Trump are to blame for all mass killings, which is clearly horseshit if you look at the actual evidence. The coverage of the El Paso killings was wall to wall all weekend, and focused almost exclusively on Trump being responsible. I wonder will they hold Elizabeth Warren responsible for Dayton, as that killer was a registered Democrat who favored Warren, hoped Biden would die, and supported Antifa. Sounds a bit like our very own extreme leftist on here.

Lost in all of this is that 53 people were shot in Chicago this past weekend, and seven killed, two of the incidents mass shootings where multiple people were killed. All were gang and drug related. Barely a mention by the media, 53 people being shot in one weekend in one city isnā€™t noteworthy. The conclusion has to be that black lives donā€™t matter to the media, unless they can be used to stoke anti-Trump hatred.

1 Like