American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

But that is clearly incorrect as the opinions voiced on these pages by several posters (not you) are clearly based on reporting from US media, and CNN is the most common outlet people in Ireland watch, or their coverage is carried by Irish outlets.

Where do you think posters got their opinions that Rittenhouse had no business being in Kenosha (he worked there), that he crossed state lines with a weapon (he didn’t), that he was a white supremacist racist (no evidence whatsoever of this)? This is the narrative that most US media ran with.

I will continue to post my opinions on here, even though it clearly annoys you as you are intolerant of anything but woke opinion, and label anyone who disagrees with you as a racist. If you don’t want opinions that offend you, then ban me.

1 Like

Given how Rittenhouse and George Zimmerman got away scot free it’s genuinely surprising that this cunt actually got convicted.

Because when you boil it down there’s fuck all difference in what he did compared to Rittenhouse and Zimmerman. He just used a different weapon, a car driven at high speed.

US law now requires that you prove that such a murderer did not feel their life was under threat. How can you prove that? It’s an impossible bar and legitimises delusion, fantasy and paranoid bloodlust.

Would Fields get convicted now? Probably not, you’d have to say.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
TFK at it’s very finest.

1 Like

An SUV has ploughed through a Christmas parade in a place called Waukesha, Wisconsin, which is Milwaukee basically.

Certainly looks like a heinous crime and a terrorist attack to me but unfortunately Wisconsin law classes it as self defence if the driver thought the apparently elderly people he (I’m presuming here, sorry if anybody is offended) mowed down were a threat to his life.

I don’t think Wisconsin has one of these Republican laws which makes it legal to run over protestors but it’s easy to see where he may have got the idea.

Careful, certain opinions allowed only.

@Gman if you’ve evidence he went there with intent to shoot people where did you get it? Some fools opinion on twitter? It doesn’t exist.

I’ve asked it twice but the morons have scurried, no harm send them scurrying again. When a gun was pointed at him, what should Rittenhouse have done?

Rittenhouse was a fantasist, a cosplayer going around a town as if he was Rambo. Instead of that he should have just gone online where he’d find lots of cosplayers, for example ones who once thought they were IRA freedom fighters, snigger, and now cosplay as climate activists, not out of any real concern, just to look superior and get some online adoration. I could even recommend a website where he’d find such types.

What should the victims have done? You appear to be saying they should have shot Rittenhouse dead given we know he was a live and present threat to life.

You said he was a hero.

You don’t get it mate. Kyle Rittenhouse was a lifeguard so a danger to society.

His victim, the child rapist, is the good guy.

Leftist logic, you see.

This is appalling. God help those poor people.

And yet it is legal.

Murica.

“Lifeguards should be allowed to murder with impunity. They’re lifeguards! Nobody who is a lifeguard could be a bad person?! Harold Shipman was a doctor! How could he have been a bad person?!”

Maybe the driver of SUV in the above terrorist incident was a lifeguard?

As always with left morons, they can’t debate what happened so shriek about other things. Failing that, the real cowards just shut down debates they can’t handle. Watch this space.

“You can’t debate! Also I refuse to debate you because I can’t stop making a racist fool of myself!”

I just made a few burritos there for lunch. I would like to apologize to the forum for my white supremacy and racism.

You’re so right, a chara. Anybody who eats Mexican food cannot by definition be a racist white supremacist.

Phew, I guess I’m not a racist.

You’re definitely a Not A Racist.

Sorry for saying “God help those poor people” earlier by the way.

I know you hate that sort of thing and by referencing God it means by definition I believe fairytales.

Self Defense

And snigger you should do … at your buddy, who will one of these days, again regale us with his tale of his part in the fight for Irish freedom. :rofl:

Oh look, it’s the woke warrior who hates Protestants.

Unconfirmed rumours that one of those injured is a paedophile.

I know there are people here who will say that justifies the attack but they’re dead wrong.

The US right wing has settled on who was to blame for the Waukesha terrorist attack. It was CNN and NBC/MSNBC, they say.