American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

As always with left morons, they can’t debate what happened so shriek about other things. Failing that, the real cowards just shut down debates they can’t handle. Watch this space.

“You can’t debate! Also I refuse to debate you because I can’t stop making a racist fool of myself!”

I just made a few burritos there for lunch. I would like to apologize to the forum for my white supremacy and racism.

You’re so right, a chara. Anybody who eats Mexican food cannot by definition be a racist white supremacist.

Phew, I guess I’m not a racist.

You’re definitely a Not A Racist.

Sorry for saying “God help those poor people” earlier by the way.

I know you hate that sort of thing and by referencing God it means by definition I believe fairytales.

Self Defense

And snigger you should do … at your buddy, who will one of these days, again regale us with his tale of his part in the fight for Irish freedom. :rofl:

Oh look, it’s the woke warrior who hates Protestants.

Unconfirmed rumours that one of those injured is a paedophile.

I know there are people here who will say that justifies the attack but they’re dead wrong.

The US right wing has settled on who was to blame for the Waukesha terrorist attack. It was CNN and NBC/MSNBC, they say.

Harsh trying to dox poor @Cheasty

Many children in the casualties

Twitter saying this is the guy

That’s enough for me. Let’s get him

1 Like

What a fucked up country.

4 Likes

Merica be crazy

Similar to something that happened in Dublin a few years ago

Gas, that’s a blast from the past! A mate of mine from Pearse St was the security guard who caught and detained him!

“lunchtime joyride”

FFS