An Clr V's Kittins U21- Anthem

[quote=“The Runt”]Here Puke, are ye going to offer Kilkenny a replay due to the fact one of Conlons points was actually wide?

Ye seemed to think Tipp should have given ye one last year so I suppose ye should put your money where your mouth is so to speak.[/quote]

http://www.pets-warehouse.com/pic-s/SZMZM42.jpg

[quote=“The Runt”]Here Puke, are ye going to offer Kilkenny a replay due to the fact one of Conlons points was actually wide?

Ye seemed to think Tipp should have given ye one last year so I suppose ye should put your money where your mouth is so to speak.[/quote]

proof please:barcasmile:

A friend of mine who was at the game was in line with it and said it was wide. Surely evidence isn’t needed. All ye said ye wanted (over and over and over) last year was fair play, now it’s time to for Clare to step up to the plate and give Kilkenny a replay. “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”

Ah runt, you’re a right coont…:clap:

THe big fella in questions name is Shane Maher,he hurls at centre and full forward for 2008 under 21 champions Dicksboro and was probably nominated as captain with a view to getting him on the panel only,he was never going to get a game,ML Walsh being a clubmate of his helped as im sure we had better options in the COunty for the bench than this big beefcake,he has a wierd tan too.

Hes only one of many Kilkenny captains operating from the bench this Year,everybody knows about our senior man Mick Fennelly but our minor captain for most of the Leinster campaign was Comer man Martin Hawley as far as i know,he was dropped from the panel before the AI semi final,Canice Maher was nominated by Erins Own as team captain.

:clap:

[quote=“The Puke”]Will you stop, the lad has been given performances like that for Clon, Flannan’s and Clare for the past 5 years…He pretty much kept Clare in the Munster final against Tipp last year and this year V waterford with his ball winning ability…He might lack a small bit of pace but his strength and his ability to win ball in the air more than compensate for it…A more dedicated young hurler you will not meet

What odds will you give me on him winning an all star in the next 5 years?[/quote]

Im sure hes the class act you say he is but if hes even nominated for an All Star in the next five Years CLare people everyewhere should be delighted with his progress considering how hard it is to develop under 21 stars into top class inter County hurlers,just ask our friends from Galway and Limerick about it.That was a fairly average Kilkenny outfit he faced too, last Years winners were a far better 15 as a unit.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]
Hes only one of many Kilkenny captains operating from the bench this Year,everybody knows about our senior man Mick Fennelly but our minor captain for most of the Leinster campaign was Comer man Martin Hawley as far as i know,he was dropped from the panel before the AI semi final,Canice Maher was nominated by Erins Own as team captain.[/quote]

So I was right then…all 3 were noosed by captaincy issues.

I dont quite know what you mean by “noosed”,id be certain any Captaincy issues didnt interfere with any of the Kilkenny panels at any level in 2009,it isnt a big deal within Kilkenny panels who the Captain is,its not held in any huge esteem as regards motivation etc.

Doesn’t make the managers job any easier mind you. Just figure it would be easier if the captain was nominated by the manager, thereby he could pick a leader and not an empty shirt.

I was in line with it too and it looked over the bar runty, if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt it was wide then i will get onto my local county board representative and do my best to get Kilkenny a replay…

I’ll be going straight to Pat Fitz with this one

Check out these tards celebrating Clare’s win:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPLQyH4qNw&

Ah brilliant, pallets. Cant have a dacent bonfire with out a few pallets.

[quote=“Bandage”]Check out these tards celebrating Clare’s win:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPLQyH4qNw&
[/quote]

This can’t be real?

Hup ta fook!