Angry Metalheads & Punks

I’m talking about ‘Megadeth’ here mate. Whole different ball of wax.

Apols. Autocorrect

That’s no problem- an inconsequential error, at least in comparison to the horror of a shitstorm @backinatracksuit has walked himself into this morning

Sickened I missed the auld Satanists in Limerick. Looks like they put on a great show.

Was there, it was epic. Some location for a show. Be Great to have more of this kind of thing

2 Likes

Was there for The Coronas or some band of that ilk last year just because I wanted to go to a gig there. It’s a savage location alright, if they sort out the bar scenario and get some decent acts in it’d only be unrale. Gigs there are getting more regular in fairness.

Wasn’t the first metal gig at KJC, Diamond Head played there way back in the dizzay.

Christ ,you did well to stay awake with the coronas
Never knew diamond head were there before. Wolfheart are in Dolan’s Saturday week, might head away into it

Russian Circles in The Button Factory on 8th August. FAO of the board.

I may actually go to this one.

Tool finally up on Spotify. Huzzah!

1 Like

Saw them a few years back support Mastodon. Red Fang also on lineup. While Red Fang was the best on the night, Russian Circles were brilliant. Might go to this…

That’s a daycent lineup.

Saw them a good few years ago in Dolan’s. I’ve only ever really listened to the Geneva and Empros albums, think I’ll give one of the others a spin today.

I was at that Dolan’s show. They were pretty handy!

1 Like

Fuckin hell, I’ve never read so many articles about an album without hearing a note of it. They just need to get on with it now, as the fella says.

I am trying trying trying to really like Tool, but just find it hard to get into it all.
I did revisit a few Screaming Trees albums the weekend (sweet oblivion and dust), and while they might not fall into angry metalheads and punks, they’re better than I thought they were.

I posted two live tunes from new album. Post 595

There’s a new Soundgarden live album out too, taken from their Artists Den show a good few years back at this stage.

1 Like

Ah lovely. :clap:

Tis Tool anyway. Think I even prefer the live song you put up earlier.

Maynard moaned about the others taking far too long getting their bits done. You can tell from that tune. Music is class but Maynard kinda phoning it in. Not impressed with vocals or lyrics tbh.