Another blow for muldoons the length and breathe of the country

its only you & foley ive told to fuck off after a point- you 2 hardly ever make good points

In your opinion;)

fuck off corncrake

Queing up for my Blackey Ham at the Deli counter in Superquinn tonight the customer before me orders some Pat. Shop assistant cuts of the required amount of pat and puts it in a personal container. Customer then asks for a look at the original packaging while the shop assistant gets my lovely ham. Customer then says to the assistant:

-“Tut tut. Oh dear, I’m afraid I won’t be taking this pat”
-“Why not sir?”
-“The ingredients here say that it contains a small amount of pork, have you not heard about the pork crisis?”
-“Yes sir, but that pat isn’t made in Ireland”
-“Oh I won’t be taking any chances, thank you very much!”

Fucking tit. These are the kind of knobends who think that they’ll catch Aids from a packet of bacon fries now.

Ah balls, it’s just one thing after another lately. Luckily, I’m more of a Hula Hoops man.

These fcukers should be nailed to the cross for this, 1000+ jobs and 1 billion they’ve cost this country. But then didn’t Fianna Fail give Larry Goodman a fcuking medal so I won’t hold my breath.

Got into the work canteen this morning and was greeted by the usual sign saying no pork products available due to the recall. What was interesting though was that it was placed just above a tray of sausage rolls…

Begs the question what the fook was in those sausage rolls if it wasn’t pork.

I’ve a pack of rashers in the freezer since July that I’m willing to part with for the right price. I’ll offer them here before putting them on ebay.

whats wrong with the danish rashers in the supermarkets now:rolleyes:

is there not a lot of overhyped frenzy over all of this? There is always going ot be loads of reports and such like and different ‘expert’ opinions, but one I had heard was that only 2% of the pork produce “might” be affected. and at that, it would take a serious amount of eating the pork produce to get any sort of serious illness from them. is this any different to cigarettes, where 100% of those have toxic elements to them, and a serious amount of them might mean you get seriously ill. They come with a government warning on them. Could the governement not just have come out and said, ‘hey, the pork might be a bit dodgy, if you eat lots of it, there is a very very small chance you might get sick, but highly unlikely’ and just leave it be.

These are good ol’ Denny rashers - supporting the Irish economy in these lean times

Apparently it’s in beef now. This is not good.

From RTE Breaking News

It is understood that results from tests on beef herds which ate contaminated animal feed have come back positive.

In what is a serious development, the affected herds will now be slaughtered.

Government sources say the blow will be softened by the fact that there is better traceability in the beef sector than the pork sector and isolating the affected meat will be easier.

The crisis in the pork sector and the knock on problems for beef will be centre stage when the Dil sits this afternoon.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Apparently it’s in beef now. This is not good.

From RTE Breaking News

It is understood that results from tests on beef herds which ate contaminated animal feed have come back positive.

In what is a serious development, the affected herds will now be slaughtered.

Government sources say the blow will be softened by the fact that there is better traceability in the beef sector than the pork sector and isolating the affected meat will be easier.

The crisis in the pork sector and the knock on problems for beef will be centre stage when the Dil sits this afternoon.[/quote]

BBC news reporting on this now. Apparently there’s no risk whatsoever to humans. Still a bit of a PR disaster though.

Think Cowen deserves the chop if that story about him knowing for two weeks is true.

We need to get Mick McCarthy in to resolve this crisis.
Someone who will put their arse in the bacon slicer.

Anyone herd will much beef be withdrawn from shops?

Just heard Padraic Walshe on radio there. Some of his comments were just pig ignorant. I’d say lots of listeners will be texting in slaughtering him for his performance.

Maybe the government are telling us some porkies

How many jobs are at steak if the beef industry goes the same way as the pork?

Stop…i beg of ye stop…Them punts were offal…