Another blow for muldoons the length and breathe of the country

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]deff a carlow issue sure wasnt it decided to give carlow from ferns to scarawalsh and in towards bunclody from there…

as for the lack of rashers and sausages i was not at all pleased to get upin jurys inn to find a note telling me there would be none for breakfast… so the crowd of us and went her extremely sore heads went in such of a nice greasy breakfast to no avail…[/quote]

You could be the first casualty of the pork crisis, you seem to have come over in a fit of incoherent ramblings.

Ray Darcy was making fun of Mr Hogg and the fact that the company was based in Clohamon

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Its a right balls but only temporary I feel.

Long term it’ll prove that Irish Food Safety Standards are above and beyond.[/quote]

MGG is pssibly right with its prophecy there, Irish Food Safety Standards are ridiculously stringent and have indentified the issue in this instance.

Its gas when we’re importing beef and chicken from South America and Thailand and really not having a clue what has gone on with them, yet we’re happy enough to eat away and slag off our own.

Funny too that over 2000 clowns felt the need to ring the help line yesterday when it has been clearly stated in the meejia that if you’ve had some pork you’ll be grand but not to eat anymore.

In anycase, it seems one would have to be eating shit loads of the stuff for years to raise any concerns. But we have at least 2000 complete fools in the counry.

[quote=“Appendage”]MGG is pssibly right with its prophecy there, Irish Food Safety Standards are ridiculously stringent and have indentified the issue in this instance.

Its gas when we’re importing beef and chicken from South America and Thailand and really not having a clue what has gone on with them, yet we’re happy enough to eat away and slag off our own.

Funny too that over 2000 clowns felt the need to ring the help line yesterday when it has been clearly stated in the meejia that if you’ve had some pork you’ll be grand but not to eat anymore.

In anycase, it seems one would have to be eating shit loads of the stuff for years to raise any concerns. But we have at least 2000 complete fools in the counry.[/quote]

I think you might have lowballed that figure.
The listership that laughed at D’arsey and his crew would be more in line with what I’m thinking.

Now is the time to be patriotic I feel.

Rashers for dinner and pudding for tea.

[quote=“Appendage”]MGG is pssibly right with its prophecy there, Irish Food Safety Standards are ridiculously stringent and have indentified the issue in this instance.

In anycase, it seems one would have to be eating shit loads of the stuff for years to raise any concerns. But we have at least 2000 complete fools in the counry.[/quote]

Anyone know why all pork products have been removed when there’s suppose to be farm to fork tracability in the industry? Is this an over-reaction?

The brother in law of a lad in work runs a Pork factory - apparently the problem is to do with them not taking the wrappers off the bread before putting it into some sort of a heating device to kill the mould on it before feeding it to the animals. Been going on for years. Cowen has known about it for more than 2 weeks as well but only chose to act this weekend. Take it as a TFK exclusive if you’d like.

900 jobs lost this morning in pig plants in offaly leitrim and some other place, now its fucking serious and some cunt needs to be held accountable !!!

Was in Subway there and they have no ham. Surprised that they do use Irish stuff actually

There wasn’t an over reaction by the authorities, they did the correct thing.

Idiots ringing help lines to be told what they already know is what I was bemoaning. Joe Duffy is on soon if you want to get your call in.

Further proof that Wexford is innocent

The company at the centre of the pigfeed contamination, Millstream Power Recycling Limited which is located just outside Fenagh, Co Carlow, has denied that an industrial oil had been used in the animal feed.

Just strolled down Harcourt Street there for my regular lunchtime carvery and not a signed of any pig dishes on the menu.

There were a pile of birds checking out from Coppers in TG4 Ladies football hoodies and piling into a taxi though.

Not that I am drawing any similarities.

maybe i still hungover from saturday night hence the lack of rambling… just finished a lovely rasher sandwich… dunno what ill do when the supply runs out

[quote=“Appendage”]There wasn’t an over reaction by the authorities, they did the correct thing.

Idiots ringing help lines to be told what they already know is what I was bemoaning. Joe Duffy is on soon if you want to get your call in.[/quote]

Just wondering why all pork products have to be withdrawn if only a handful of farms are affected? Can the department not trace the relevant products and withdraw them?

Would probably take too long. Better to act fast and avoid the wrath of the Joe Duffy faithful.

Fcukin Joe Duffy, stealing our pork. Bastard

buy danish pork when your supply runs out

Fuck off NCC

there is no shortage of danish & dutch pork in the shops so buy the better quality foreign pork - its simple really pukey

I know it is but I just thought I might take a leaf out of your book and tell someone who has made a good point to fuck off

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just strolled down Harcourt Street there for my regular lunchtime carvery and not a signed of any pig dishes on the menu.

There were a pile of birds checking out from Coppers in TG4 Ladies football hoodies and piling into a taxi though.

Not that I am drawing any similarities.[/quote]

Think you just stumbled across TG4’s new answer to Carrie Bradshaw and the crew. Sows and the City I think its called.