Another case for TFK to solve

Any money on a bunch of disgruntled share holders?

I see you made it into the line up Runt(far left} :smiley:

whatever about some lad in his twenties having access to the vault of the countries largest branch, surely to god the scumbags wouldnā€™t have known it.

insider all the way, and a few touches for the wife to make it look the real deal.

Says you, and you on the far right.

Now estimated a SEVEN Million

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]all about bank safesā€¦:smiley: from what Iā€™ve heard anywayā€¦

joking aside, it is unusual for a single employee to access vaults afterhours; isnā€™t it?

Current Banking bollocks included surely a Manager/ senior has to be present when a vault is opened up, or at the very least included in the eventā€¦

Inside gig, all the way[/quote]

from my recollection form when I worled in retail banking, one member of management and one other would have the keys at any time. If you were going into the branch out of hours you needed to ring cops (who would normally meet you and go in with you) because the alarm being de activated out of hours triggered the alarm even with a correct code.

And the cash would be timelocked away, thats what is the most suss.

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]from my recollection form when I worled in retail banking, one member of management and one other would have the keys at any time. If you were going into the branch out of hours you needed to ring cops (who would normally meet you and go in with you) because the alarm being de activated out of hours triggered the alarm even with a correct code.

And the cash would be timelocked away, thats what is the most suss.[/quote]

when I worked in Jewelery is was that tight too. After hours access was with armed guards.

Yeah whatā€™s the story regarding timelocks? Surely they should have been keeping the money safe over night?

and if the ā€œhostageā€ had access keys to both the premises and the vault (elephants anyone!) why didnā€™t they have panic buttons on themā€¦

Money would have been in a locked box/securicor bags, these would have been placed in a safe which is timelocked overnight, this safe would be in a safe room which most likely is timelocked also.

It would have required an awful lot of things to be messed up by the staff for this to happen. And Id imagine security is far tighter now than it was when I wroked in a branch because of all the kidnappings recently.

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Money would have been in a locked box/securicor bags, these would have been placed in a safe which is timelocked overnight, this safe would be in a safe room which most likely is timelocked also.

It would have required an awful lot of things to be messed up by the staff for this to happen. And Id imagine security is far tighter now than it was when I wroked in a branch because of all the kidnappings recently.[/quote]

Soā€¦

would that suggest my finger should point at a group of ā€œinsidersā€

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]Soā€¦

would that suggest my finger should point at a group of ā€œinsidersā€[/quote]

tis no surprise you were the quality auditor you were with your obvious ability to process information and draw conclusions :smiley:

The Enron Rule

Seperation of Duties.

Where can I follow this story?

ANNA CAOLLA IRISH TIMES BREAKING NEWS

Up to 7 million may have been stolen from a Dublin bank following a so-called tiger kidnapping in Co Kildare this morning.

The money was withdrawn by a bank employee whose family was taken hostage.The family was confronted at their home in the Badgers Hill area of Kilteel, Co Kildare by a gang of six men last night. It is understood two women and a child were taken from the house.

A bank employee who was visiting his girlfriend at the house, was forced to drive to a branch of Bank of Ireland in Dublin city centre early this morning.

It is understood the man removed the money from the bank and drove it to a car park in Clontarf on Dublinā€™s northside.

It has been reported that up to 7 million may have been stolen from the bank, which garda told The Irish Times this morning is the College Green branch of Bank of Ireland in Dublin city centre.

Bank of Ireland confirmed this morning that one of its employees and members of his family were the victims of a kidnap incident and that the kidnappers obtained a sum of money but did not confirm an exact figure.

The family walked into Ashbourne garda station after being released at a location in Co Meath. Garda said the family have been traumatised as a result of the incident.

A spokeswoman for the bank said there was no disruption to services at the branch in question.

The bank said it was investigating the incident and added that its priority is for the safety and well-being of the staff member and family involved.

Iā€™ve highlighted something very eerie

Have we had reports of a ā€œman out walking his dog yetā€?

close
the mother in law

The oul lass in here that knows them is on the phone about it and Iā€™m trying to overhear but thereā€™s stuff about the bloke, ex-girlfriends, kid not being his etc.

More updates to follow as I snoop.

[quote=ā€œSpideyā€]The oul lass in here that knows them is on the phone about it and Im trying to overhear but theres stuff about the bloke, ex-girlfriends, kid not being his etc.

More updates to follow as I snoop.[/quote]

Fantastic stuff. Keep it coming.

[quote=ā€œSpideyā€]The oul lass in here that knows them is on the phone about it and Im trying to overhear but theres stuff about the bloke, ex-girlfriends, kid not being his etc.

More updates to follow as I snoop.[/quote]

good lad