Another case for TFK to solve

the other thing that stinks about this mess is that they have released the name of the employee and the hostages.

this is very strange asnormally they would hold this info for fear of reprisals

We can only hope that the Bank of Ireland robbery and the disappearance of Olympic silver medalist Kenny Egan are in no way related

:smiley:

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/bank-sanctioned-euro76m-handover-1657674.html

Slightly different slant on it and answers many of my earlier questions.

Shane, if that is indeed your real name, I apologise

Apparently the gardai only recovered 1.4m of the money over the weekend, so there is still 6m out there somewhere.

Anyone notice how quiet Spidey has gone…

Typing here from the Maldives lads. No major updates I’m afraid.
The oul lass is back here today although where she got the mink coat over the weekend is a mystery.
She revealed some details about the kidnapping. Basically when they were tossed into the van they were cable tied with one person’s lege attached to another person’s arm etc. The granny seems a bit of a hero daring them to reveal themselves. Still not sure how they managed to get out of the van and walk to the cop shop.

A friend of mine is representing one of the men arrested on Friday in Phibsboro. He didn’t do it !

The plot thickens…

Good to hear you’re still alive spidey, for a minute there I felt they might have gotten to you as you knew too much.

I didnt do it, he says, and he throws up his hands
I was only robbin the register, I hope you understand.

The man the authorities came to blame…

Lawyers for one of the seven people being held in connection with last Friday’s 7.6m bank heist are claiming that his detention may be unlawful.

They are still being questioned in connection with the robbery of the College Green branch of the Bank of Ireland.

One of the men being held is claiming his detention may not be lawful and is seeking an inquiry into the matter.

His application will be heard this afternoon.

Six men and a woman were arrested after Gardai identified a North Dublin gang as prime suspects.

Their detention was extended last night by 24 hours.

I can confirm, that the man I am backing to get off is claiming unlawful detention in the Bridewell last night.

you might want to review that bet HB, the detention was ruled lawful

i dont see anything wrong with people robbing banks in principle

soab, scalper and now terroriser of women and children

been quite a week even by your standards

[quote=“artfoley”]soab, scalper and now terroriser of women and children

been quite a week even by your standards[/quote]

again you miss the point foley - :rolleyes:

the banks as institutions are the crook - if someome robs them without harming or intimidating anyone fair whack to them

[quote=“north county corncrake”]again you miss the point foley - :rolleyes:

the banks as institutions are the crook - if someome robs them without harming or intimidating anyone fair whack to them[/quote]

well if you’re going to make sweeping statements like “i dont see anything wrong with people robbing banks” you immediately infer that you are ok with the violence that goes along with it.

and how do you go about robbing banks? tell them that rovers and AC milan are the same and while they are incapitated you leg it with the cash ?

Thought you’d only support bona fida republicans robbing banks strictly to further the cause, NCC, as opposed to a few knacks from Pigsboro running around robbing banks all whacked up on scooby snacks.

:rolleyes: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

They used the gaff on Western Square because it’s so secluded, they’re not from the borough of Dublin 7 :smiley: Anyone who says they don’t have a grudging respect for the way they’ve pulled this off (and the Pigs still haven’t got 5.8m of the cash yet) is a liar*.

*Obviously I hope the little toe rags get caught and the money gets recovered.