Another case for TFK to solve

Surely Art can help Spidey out if he gets into any bother on this one. I implore you to channel the spirit of Jessica Fletcher here spidey.

sure Art is on a go slow mbb, do we have any other virtual legal eagles looking for nixers?

Sheā€™s at that meeting now but her colleagues are talking behind her back now reckoning it was an inside job and she apparently claimed that your man in his 20s with the access is no Einstein.

keep it up
maybe you could tell them that weā€™ve already decided it was an inside job.

They might let you into what was said in the ladiesā€¦

I think Puke was appointed TFK legal advisor at one stage? He was definitely the legal correspondent on the Shannon Matthews case.

I am swamped with FYP at the moment

Iā€™m pretty sure solving the Heist of the Year is more important than some shitty Public Admin FYP. whatā€™s the topic: Write about a day you went to the zoo?

Puke, just say the penguins were your favourite part. And donā€™t end the FYP with, ā€˜ā€¦and then I woke up and realised it was all a dream.ā€™, that is where most of your fellow public admin students will slip up.

Back to the case, if he did lift 7 bar from the bank, would you say he handed it all over to the ā€˜kidnappersā€™ or he has organies a double cross where he has 3 or 4 bar stashed in the Dart station in Clontarf?

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/image.php?u=529&dateline=1228751634

:slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œHangBlaaā€]Puke, just say the penguins were your favourite part. And donā€™t end the FYP with, ā€˜ā€¦and then I woke up and realised it was all a dream.ā€™, that is where most of your fellow public admin students will slip up.

[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Quick update
The oul doll in here is friends with the granny ā€“ she has been texting her all day but no response.
The blokeā€™s bird got a fair few digs
Few of the neighbours have been onto her and the road has been blocked off.
Family seem to be doing ok now.
Doubt Iā€™ll get much further info tonight. Will report first thing Monday once the oul doll gets the gossip over the weekend.

no sign of Farmer today

just saying.

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]whats the highest demonination the yoyo comes in?

I think Iā€™ve seen a 500 note.[/quote]

500 note ya,
big purple motha fucka
have one of them myself wink wink nudge nudge nudge

7 bar would comfortably fit into a large suitcase if it were in 100/200/500s 2 suitcases if it were mainly 50s

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]500 note ya,
big purple motha fucka
have one of them myself wink wink nudge nudge nudge

7 bar would comfortably fit into a large suitcase if it were in 100/200/500s 2 suitcases if it were mainly 50s[/quote]

and as long as the cases are under 15kg they can fly to Reus and catch up with the lads in Salou

armed guards for pearl necklaces ???

back to speed HBV,

will look into getting spidey into the witness protection programme: how do you feel about mohill spidey ?

nah, gold wire, platnium grain, stones up to 2 cts; and thats just from the factory floor.

Finished goods would include big tickets watches too. Assay stamps and such silly stuff.

the kinda stuff the IRA cased us for, but we were too close to Kevin Street apparently. Oā€™Connors were escalated to the top of the list for just being the other side of the canal.

I have consulated with a BOI employee on security procedures in the major branches and they have confirmed that something must have seriously amiss that the person was able to get any money out of the safe at that hour of night. In general staff would not have access to large sums of money until 11 am ish as the main safes would be time locked until then and to even have that much cash in the safes would be extraordinary. They also confirmed that all the safes work on a dual key system and as Dan said if the alarm is activated out of hours the gardai are alerted even if the correct code is entered.

Thereā€™s obviously more to this story than meets the eye, I wonder if the Gardai are with holding major information in this for operational reasons.

I believe there have been a number of arrests in Dublin this evening and a large quantity of cash seized. More as I get it.

ye 6 men and a woman arrested and a ball of cash found in a house in Phibsboro.
this has slapstick written all over it, i wonder did the law burst in as they were counting it on the kitchen table.

will there be a vacancy in spideys office Monday morning?