Another casualty of the recession

McTurcails seems to have packed up.

She looks exactly the type who gives all to the areas on public view only.
Bad oral hygiene, avoids the gym etc but never misses the hair dressers or the tan.

5pm tomorrow… tick tock for the O’Donnells.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1104842, member: 234”]She looks exactly the type who gives all to the areas on public view only.
Bad oral hygiene, avoids the gym etc but never misses the hair dressers or the tan.[/QUOTE]

+1 and not in a good way. A bloated orange yoke caked in fake tan. Looks like she applies fake tan on top of previously applied tan too. Probably leaves a trail of brown/orange on any item of clothing, towel or sheet she comes in contact with. Eeeeeuuuuuggggghhhhh.

You sound like you have had some form of bad experience here?

I’m from the sunny south east so I’m a firm advocate of a natural tan, pal. Combine that with my hatred of all things orange due to my GAA background, supporting Celtic and being in the 'ra and it’s no wonder I’ve strong feelings on the subject. No specific bad experiences but it looks horrific. Imagine all the bits of badly applied tan gathering in between her fingers. Eeeeeuuuuuggggghhhhh.

The 4th item on the News section of the Indo App
[SIZE=6]O’Donnell girl’s catwalk court style is a cut above[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Blaise gives fashion masterclass at court[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1110723, member: 1786”]The 4th item on the News section of the Indo App
[SIZE=5]Blaise gives fashion masterclass at court[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Quite a misogynistic and male chauvinistic article from a newspaper that will rile against the very same on other pages while espousing the virtues of female participant rugby.

A new low.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1110723, member: 1786”]The 4th item on the News section of the Indo App
How’s Blaise looking?

Stylish and chic

Was the app just lying around your parents coffee table?

Have they found a way to link Blaise with a Sinn Fein agenda yet?

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1110751, member: 109”]Was the app just lying around your parents coffee table?

Have they found a way to link Blaise with a Sinn Fein agenda yet?[/QUOTE]

ok mate, that “lying around at your parents” joke has been done to the nth degree now

FAO: @flattythehurdler

http://cdn3.independent.ie/irish-news/article31085389.ece/e7c7c/ALTERNATES/w620/2015-03-22_iri_8000550_I2.JPG

There it is.

She’s no Karen Woods

is that a good thing or a bad thing?..

Called it from the start. Gives me no pleasure to be proved right.

You are the Man.

Dziekuje Balbec. Nationwide had a bunch of Polish kids on yesterday talking away in Donegal accents. Gas so it was. Worth a watch on the player

Cheers,I’ll do that.