Another casualty of the recession

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1112891, member: 686”]FAO: @flattythehurdler

http://cdn3.independent.ie/irish-news/article31085389.ece/e7c7c/ALTERNATES/w620/2015-03-22_iri_8000550_I2.JPG[/QUOTE]

cor blimey, you’d need a jcb to get me off her

quick one: Young lad has a stammer and it’s frustrating him and he’s getting stick in the creche

Presume it’s related to being bi-lingual. Any experience of this?

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1113019, member: 129”]quick one: Young lad has a stammer and it’s frustrating him and he’s getting stick in the creche

Presume it’s related to being bi-lingual. Any experience of this?[/QUOTE]
He needs to bust heads.

That’s a given.

Getting rid of the stammer is next on the agenda

You’d need one to get her on you.

who is she?

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1113019, member: 129”]quick one: Young lad has a stammer and it’s frustrating him and he’s getting stick in the creche

Presume it’s related to being bi-lingual. Any experience of this?[/QUOTE]

It’s normal for the two language kids to start speaking later. One of ours hardly spoke until he was five but he had other issues. I suppose if he is with his mother most of the time his first language is Polish? Then if he is in an all English environment he gets nervous? No stammer in Polish?

That was the case, but now his English has overtaken his Polish and instead of just stammering in English he’s stammering in both.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1113050, member: 129”]That was the case, but now his English has overtaken his Polish and instead of just stammering in English he’s stammering in both.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.[/QUOTE]
Maybe get a referral to speech therapist - see what they say

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/2/PrimaryCare/pcteams/dublinsouthpcts/dunlaoghaireglasthulepct/speechtherapy.html

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1113050, member: 129”]That was the case, but now his English has overtaken his Polish and instead of just stammering in English he’s stammering in both.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.[/QUOTE]

go to a speech therapist, nip this in the bud.

aye, he’s on a waiting list. I’m content to wait the few months but his mama is stressed about it and wants to go private.

go private, it might just be 1 session where there give you both exercises to do with your kid

How the mighty have fallen. I wonder if RTE will come in and save her by giving her a Grainne Meets show like they did with uncle Gaybo.

A personal tragedy

Ouch… KBC.

The Belgian tax payer is going to take a fair hit there.

hows that going thraw?
my fella is mixing up english and hebrew
i talk to him in english, she does hebrew/moroccan. cant be good for him id say

how many repayments would have to be missed before a repossession order @Bisto?

1 Like

A repossession order is usually issued when the relationship has broken down completely and absolutely no effort has been made to honor the even a part of the payments.

ah jesus you’d have to be in a fair bad state so,
what would the average monthly repayments be on that place i wonder?
Kilmacanogue is allright, its next to a fucking motorway but i suppose some people like that sort of thing