Another casualty of the recession

Informative rating.

Sure heā€™d be eaten alive by the lads from the proper rugby schools. Iā€™d say they got their investment out and left him as the patsy.

Never heard of it

2 Likes

Thank tour lucky stars Fran. A shithole with massive pretentious ideas.

1 Like

ā€˜The Penthouseā€™ in Airside Retail Park

It has a lovely view of the opel dealership alright

Youā€™d be hoping for the redundancy in that scenario Iā€™d have thought. Be easy pick up bar/restaurant work in Dublin at the minute

Really? How bad? A bloody barn in a business parkā€¦

Would the redundancy be worth it?

Never been in it. Got a bit of a bad reputation in the last few years.

What a pack of cunts. Having said that, it might be a great idea for the forum if lads had to outline their skills and what they bring to tfk.

They will offer you a role to avoid paying anything. If you donā€™t take it then no redundancy

Where though? What else does ā€œthe groupā€ own?

Theyā€™ve a haype of spots in Swords, Malahide, Howth and Castleknock.

Informative rating.

Went to get me packet of 20 Camel in Happy Days newsagents in Galway Shopping Centre about an hour ago. There was a sign on the door that they have shut down after over 30 years. :frowning_face: Iā€™d say itā€™s well over 30 years, as they were there as long as I remember anyway. Was a great place for a 99 and a free Daily Mirror. Christ, I can remember buying World Cup '90 weekly parts there.

2 Likes

A friend of mine worked in the Wright Venue. Its very sad he lost his job. He used to sell chewing gums and rent out Lynx in the toilet.

1 Like

Maybe a story for the ā€œThings that are Wrightā€ thread so.

2 Likes