Another horrific accident in Donegal

what’s the fucking point of this thread in all fairness?,
self righteous pricks like this absolute cunt above taking pride in speculating and rumour spreading about tragic cases with " i heard this in the local…" bullshit in an attempt to take the moral high ground and act like judge , jury and executioner over the fate of others ,and then have the audacity to come out with " aw the poor families" when he hears another story a few months later… you’re the kind of horrible bastard who probably enjoys hearing these stories as itll give you an evenings ammunintion for the pub or whatever poor bitch your knobbing
let the people RIP you cunt and let the courts do their fucking job…

wanker ( and yes before you ask here i am addressing the poster and the person)

admins close the thread to fuck

Hmm, if only there was a smiley appropriate for this post…

[quote=“noddy, post: 490416”]why the fuck hasnt Flano’s comment been deleted yet??
fuck sake. moderators on this site are a fucking joke.
Flano the cunt, should be fucked off this site. what a fucking sick cunt[/quote]
You’d miss this slow dimwitted fella.

there shouldnt be in fairness dunph

me and a few more have the moral police after us yeesterday when we are having a bit of banter between posters but this fucktard here ( poster and person) actually discussing the lives of real people, who were named in newspapers and on the TV as asscoaited to a tragedy who are actually going thru something in order to just give himself a soapbox at their expense is very fucked up.

this is in no attempt a retalation for yesterday, this hideous prick just needs to be called out here for this kind of shit.

is rocko still making jokes about Donegal people getting killed in car accidents?

sick fuck

i see 5 people or something were killed over the weekend in total

Farmer and his gang of misery craving moralists will be getting a horn Joe Duffy this morning style because of all this misery for some families, no doubt the horde will be along to discuss it later in the day with how they think they people are feeling right now and what “they heard” and jusify it as sympathy … sick wankers

RIP to everyone involved

is there any explanation for this outburst of rage from mickee here. It seems utterly bizarre in its ferocity and pointless nature. It also runs the risk of turning this thread into a ridiculous row

he’s trying to turn this thread into a political football due to the abuse he got on another thread…Mickee really is a man of extremes…he totally changes from thread to thread…a complex character who seems a bit lost in himself… :strokechin:

It was never anything else others than that.

if by complex you mean attention seeking simpleton then you’re spot on.

Disappointed that ttk’s understudy would make such a comparison.

I’m embarrassed.

:lol:
i am just trying to offer some shred of encouragement to the young lad…

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_images/uniform/post_offline.png mickee321
Posted 08 October 2012 - 23:18

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_images/uniform/snapback.png
i thought cahill was dying of some debilitating illness?
he wouldnt be much use if he is stuck in the departure lounge

what a seriously odd man this mickee chap is

:rolleyes:

my disgust at this thread is aimed at the group masturbation led by the misery queen Farmer over the torment caused to people by car accidents and the disgusting points scoring game played by the cunts in this thread with claiming they are closer to the epicentre of the tradgedy as they know the people involved… twisted fuckers.

Mannix McMonagle got clipped by a car last night walking up the Lagg road,he was full drunk so he didn’t really feel it till this morning,is this the right thread to put this information in? Wasn’t a really horrific accident,more of a “What the fuck happened there!!” type of thing.

Hail hail, young manus.

:ireland:

The driver of this car has today pleaded guilty to charges of dangerous driving causing death.

4 year prison sentence with the final 2 years suspended handed today to the driver of the car in which 7 of his friends died. He was also disqualified from driving for 10 years. Maximum sentence was 10 years in prison and a life ban from driving. I think the sentence is too light - he’s since had other driving offences which absolutely beggars belief in my opinion.