Another horrific accident in Donegal

Got me down to a tee :smiley:

Yea Farmer I know you werent and its good to see the truth out if this were in fact the case, but to be speeding with 8 in the car is ridiculous and asking for trouble.

:o

Surely that should have been all over the papers given the blanket coverage at the time??

I said he may have been speeding - I can’t say for definite that he was.

At the end of the day, this guy has been painted as being the person completely responsible for 8 deaths which is not the case.

Agreed farmer, hes not solely at fault, that is true. Odd that this is only coming out now though, beggars belief in fact.

dp

I heard it from someone who is from the county. I don’t think it has been reported anywhere.

you could say he’s totally responsible for the deaths of the 4 passengers he should’nt have been carrying

i was in jeeps with 12 and 13 people jammed into them on occasions long ago doing utterly ridiculous things like driving 10 miles for better chips than the ones down the road from me.

youngsters do dumb things

A man has appeared at Buncrana Court in Co Donegal, charged with dangerous driving causing the deaths of eight people.

Twenty-two-year-old Shaun Kelly of Hill Road, Buncrana was arrested this morning as part of a garda investigation into the Inishowen tragedy.

Seven men, ranging in age from 19 to 23, were killed when the car they were in collided with a Toyota Corolla on the Buncrana to Clonmany road on July 11, 2010.

The 66-year-old man driving the Corolla was also killed in the crash.

It was the single biggest loss of life in a crash in the history of the state.[left]
Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/buncrana-crash-man-charged-with-dangerous-driving-causing-eight-deaths-527809.html#ixzz1dJOJrqfo[/left][/left]

Is this lad the driver of the car carrying all the lads?

Yes Dunph.

What about the story that was on here that it was actually a drink driving woman that caused the crash?

Horrific accident near Tullamore this evening. 4 young lives wasted in a flash of madness. God help the families and friends of the deceased.

Horrific crash scene by all accounts.

3 of them brothers too. Shocking stuff.

God help their family.

[quote=“Phil Leotardo, post: 490573”]3 of them brothers too. Shocking stuff.

God help their family.[/quote]

That’s absolutely terrible. My heart goes out to them.

Two young kids killed today in Milltown, Co. Galway. A 2 year old and 2 month old. They were struck by a car while out for a walk with their Dad.

Shocking stuff.

That’s awful.

Horrific.

How did it happen? Looked like a very straight stretch of road fucking awful

It appears he may have got a stroke.

This is horrific. I know of the unfortunate family involved. A complete freak accident. A family sitting in a morgue tonight with two white coffins.

I cant even imagine how life can even begin to go on for them after this.

Rest in peace.

That’s absolutely heartbreaking stuff in Galway.