Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

An alright sort.

Delighted for the great man.

The great man is just about holding back the tears here.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 798410, member: 1796”]An alright sort.

Delighted for the great man.[/quote]

A thoroughly alright sort.

Ah these are fantastic pictures!

Most definitely an alright sort

A Gent of the highest order.

Quoting The Field in post-match interviews, a top man.

I don’t think he held back the tears, there was a great moment for clarecastle and clare people not far from where he pulled down the cap over the eyes in '95 which involved the same man, he’s a legend

Delighted for the man

His former teammate Davy could learn a lot about basic manners from him.
Thoroughly nice chap.

[quote=“Kid Curry, post: 798588, member: 1397”]His former teammate Davy could learn a lot about basic manners from him.
Thoroughly nice chap.[/quote]

he is a scumbag that should be in jail

he ran onto the pitch during a kids game and started throwing digs

1 Like

Always had great time for Daly. Always come across as very genuine and passionate without resorting to Davys theatrical pantomime villan look at me shit shit.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798594, member: 80”]he is a scumbag that should be in jail

he ran onto the pitch during a kids game and started throwing digs[/quote]

They were asking for it

Absolutely delighted for Anthiony, someone I’ve always considered to be a thoroughly alrigh sort and the Dublin hurlers. Fucking hell, Tipp gone, Dublin Leinster champions, and its only July. What a great summer this is.

he ran onto the pitch during a kids game to attack people

he is scum

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798599, member: 80”]he ran onto the pitch during a kids game to attack people

he is scum[/quote]
He was well within his rights, I would have shot the fuckers. Anthony Daly :clap:

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798599, member: 80”]he ran onto the pitch during a kids game to attack people

he is scum[/quote]

Hi-jinks

total bog warrior

Can’t give him a much higher compliment than that. Good man Daly :clap:

Well done to Daly, a very likable, genuine guy.