Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

he assaulted someone at a kids game, he should be locked

it says it all about the GGA when this lad is seen as a decent sort

if the GGA had any morality he would have been fucked out, he wouldnt have got away with that shit in any other code

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798641, member: 80”]he assaulted someone at a kids game, he should be locked
[/quote]

I’d say he’s locked today :pint::pint:

id say so too, the oirish are drunks

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798641, member: 80”]he assaulted someone at a kids game, he should be locked

if the GGA had any morality he would have been fucked out, he wouldnt have got away with that shit in any other code[/quote]

All a bit helen lovejoy there old bean. Anyone who commits an assault at any sporting event should be banned

if the GGA had any morality he would have been fucked out, he wouldnt have got away with that shit in any other code[/quote]

We all get a bit carried away from time to time. Water under the bridge at this stage

you defended the Shels hoolies before because you are mates with one of them and now you are defending this middle aged man that gets so tensed up during a kids sports game he assaults people

for someone who portrays himself as tough on crime you are as corrupt and as yellow as the worst of them

do you get a bit carried away at sport?

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 798649, member: 80”]you defended the Shels hoolies before because you are mates with one of them and now you are defending this middle aged man that gets so tensed up during a kids sports game he assaults people

for someone who portrays himself as tough on crime you are as corrupt and as yellow as the worst of them[/quote]

Can you not read what I wrote or did you suffer a bout of hypocrisy related blindness after your arrest at tolka for assault?

Delighted for him-shafted by the Clare County board. They have Davy now-karma is a bitch.

Very carried away

+1.

“I love my Irish music so I does”

bogman

[quote=“Tassotti, post: 798728, member: 361”]“I love my Irish music so I does”

bogman[/quote]

:smiley:

He still managed to shoe horn plenty of references to himself into his post match interviews. Can these lads not just move on?

He seems like a fairly sound fella and is the image of Thomas the Tank Engine

1 more year for Dalo.

Would have been mad to lose him.

‘What bothered me as Dublin manager was people from Dublin who supported the Tipp hurlers with a parent from Tipp’

Anthony Daly

An uncalled for attack on my young lad, Daly is a cunt.

4 Likes

He lowered the blade on you in a massive way there.