Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

Landers isnā€™t the full shilling Iā€™d say.

1 Like

Heā€™s some man to flake square bales

This isnā€™t really a question directly for you but does ā€˜ā€™ putting in a big effortā€™ at certain underage levels really always work?
Theyā€™ve been ā€˜putting in a huge effortā€™ in certain so called weaker counties for years now and they still get regularly hammered by the bigger teams.

2 Likes

As far as Iā€™m aware they decided to put in 100% effort at certain age groups and cut off say lads u14 from the new programme that year. Apparantley things had gone to such shit lads at that age had barely been coached so they just cut the losses, let them off and established a programme for the younger lads. A proper development programme. I presume the lads from a few years ago are reaching minor now and are still being developed so theyā€™ve nearly completed the circle. It was a real long term thing. They obviously have the hurling and tradition but just lost the way and got lazy.

Did Antnee do any pod this week?

:rofl: donā€™t be embarrassing yourself.

About 10 years too late for that on here.

1 Like

Always be kind

Youā€™re absolutely right :green_heart:

Whatā€™s the story with the podcast?

Did I miss him saying he was taking a break for awhile?

Daloā€™s back, alright.

Saw his podcast back today alright. Any mention of pints?

You one of those pissants who dont like lads enjoying pints and talking shite?

Very good in fairness.

I was worried about him

Iā€™ve an hour or so listened to, good roundup of all the action across a number of counties

Has he mentioned Camross tear you strips off each others as they left the field humiliated? No tooth fairy shite last night.

Good show today.

Tipp, Cork & Waterford Championships were in the main discussed.

Kk, Galway, Limerick & Clare after that then.

Ken Hogan is a gent.
Very good to listen to always I find.

Landers is a bit simple.

Itā€™s good craic to listen to Derek was a bit lost when the ā€œladsā€ went off on a tangent about horse racing and landing touches.

1 Like