Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

Do you bring him along to Dublin games seeing as he is a Dub?

If a lad was born in a stable, it wouldn’t make him a horse.

I do, if they are playing Tipperary.

5 Likes

Your son was born in a stable?

You horrible cunt.

You forgot the Tipp bit.

Do you ever bring him back home to the mud wall cabin you grew up in to show him how lucky he is?

2 Likes

An uncalled for attack on me. Daly is a cunt.

You’re @Mullach_Ide’s son :eek:

:open_mouth:

Daly is not wrong but he is not right either. Its natural for young lads to support their own county and be fond of their auld lads county. But trying to get people who live in Dublin to be dublin hurling people is similar to that time Dunphy was trying to bring Wimbledon over to Dublin.
Its a stupid idea. Dublin is a huirling wasteland. Trying to manufacture hurlers, trying to manufacture managers and trying to manufacture supporters. The biggest mistake the gaa ever made giving them a penney more than what the like of carlow get because its just pissing it down the drain. I see young lads in dublin carrying round hurleys that no self respectable young lad from a hurling county would look twice at. Lord jaysus lengths of fucking fucking rough timber. But the dubs know no different. Its just not in them.
daly performed a miracle with them.

2 Likes

This kind of carry on?

Niall Quinn

1 Like

All the time, never forget where you came from pal.

This “manufactured hurler” line is a lazy throwaway that’s persisted for years about Dublin.

Show me the hurler that isn’t manufactured. Everyone has to learn, everyone has to be coached. It’s utter bullshit to claim that there are “natural” hurlers. Yes, some children may have better athletic and co-ordination skills than others, but nobody is born with a hurl in their hand.

Now, the supporters, administration and funding are a different matter entirely, granted.

4 Likes

This could have been yours if your grandad hadn’t decided 4 young fellas on the land was enough, and so decided to fuck the softest of the lot out on the road to Dublin

Not from a farming background, thank fuck, happy to be from a long line of peasants and labourers.

Keep up with the pace @myboyblue. We were told on Tuesday, he’s from a mining background.

1 Like

The tractor destroyed rural Ireland as a viable entity .

2 Likes

Any priests or nuns ?