Anyone ever live in the Middle East?

Ya i won’t be taking it anyway.

Did some maths (even if it was a money call) and i probably could be doing as well and better possibly in 12-24 months. Its a no brainer when you analyze it.

Where’s the Middle East?

Kildare?

Been to Bahrain a few times, it’s a strange place with extremes of wealth and poverty. It’s definitely not the worst place on the middle East and even the Saudis come over at the weekend to drink, whore and gamble. You can live there on very little or on a lot of money.

There was an abrakebabra there last time I was there

1 Like

thats some explosion

Is this kicking off @mickee321?

@iron_mike did your friend with the big spending wife move away?

1 Like

Nope. Apparently according to her, the offer was "withdrawn "

A ship carrying fireworks is the early explanation offered

Some blast.

1 Like

Seeing mentions of a grain silo nearby that added to it.

That’s amazing.

A pity the guy shit himself when the thing was coming toward him.

2 Likes

yeah- id say thats a hisbollah weapons store and IDF probably paid off port workers to do it
Nasrallah will issue some mad statement now later

2 Likes

they’re at it there last few weeks - tip tapping away firing rockets at other from Nahiriya accross to Tyre.
Lebanon is also in absolutely dire economic straits that kind of adds to the intrigue - Nasrallah has the country by the balls and himslelf are natanyahu itching for a scrap last few weeks
it’ll also take the pressure off bibi - the protests outside his mansion in jersusualem are continuing and the Tel Aviv Saturday night gigs are escalaing
he got a right set back when the supreme court dictated his trial will go ahead - he needs this deflection tbh and nasrallah is a willing party

Yup first week in August all recent conflicts involving Israel begin around this time of year

The heat drives them crazy. They are saying 30 dead and a thousand injured.

Savage destruction i reckon that will rise. My auld lad worked on the Israel Lebanon border in 82 I believe when Lebanon and Syria invaded. He said the locals reckoned it had to do with the Islamic religious festivals ending around now.

Lived in Israel and without doubt them whures have a hand in any tomfoolery throughout the whole region

1 Like

off the top of my head from i was living there

aug 2006 - hisbollah war ( hisbollah won that)
dec 2008 - Gaza - think that was operation cast lead
nov 2012 - i was getting married - gaza - think that was pillar of defense
june 2014 - gaza - operation defensive shield maybe? - my son was born and we were watching the world cup from a bomb shelter

we’re long overdue one
bibi needs this more than Hisbollah tbh

1 Like

Mickee

This appears to be either a conspiracy or a cock up .