Anyone getting shitfaced

people like you sicken me

‘oh look at me i spent €123500 on drink. im sooooo cool’

grow a pair of balls you fucktard.

You left out an ‘o’, you retard. I am actually soooooo cool. Now, go and groom your mother’s wrinkly snatch.

Bando is rattled :lol:

I think I’ll go to the pub to join Clarkey and Farmer and I plan to bring my pal Jugs with me. I’m going to spend loads of money and drink lots of alcohol and generally act in a cool manner.

do your own thing bandage. we only live once but once is enough as long as we make the most of it.

The drink can kill us early though. Balance lads, anyone ever hear of balance.

Bandage is well rattled though. In defiance of what some anonymous poster said on a website, he’s going to go on the lash again, waste his money and feel even worse tomorrow. :smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 510238”]Bandage is well rattled though. In defiance of what some anonymous poster said on a website, he’s going to go on the lash again, waste his money and feel even worse tomorrow. :smiley:
[/quote]

Correct. I hadn’t any plans to go out tonight until I read the post you referred to and I’m still seething and rattled about it. :guns:

:smiley:

ClarkeyCat to a bird in McSorley’s last night after striking out partly because her friend kept interrupting and trying to drag her away:

Tell your fat friend that she’s a horrible cunt.

Oh the hints. :pint: