Apologies Thread

I think we certainly need such a thread now that traffic here is increasing all the time.

If you feel you’ve been quite nasty to a fellow TFK member, or even to someone else outside our little internet world, and you subsequently regret your choice words then please do not hesitate to register your apologies on this designated apologies thread.

I’m sure it will prove a useful thread.

I told a woman in work to frig off about about an hour ago.

Sorry Lynn.

(Ah,thats made me feel so much better):thumbsup:

[quote=“Bandage”]I think we certainly need such a thread now that traffic here is increasing all the time.

If you feel you’ve been quite nasty to a fellow TFK member, or even to someone else outside our little internet world, and you subsequently regret your choice words then please do not hesitate to register your apologies on this designated apologies thread.

I’m sure it will prove a useful thread.[/quote]

fuck off

Think Art should apologise to Mac.
Mac hasn’t taken things well and has gone missing for a while now.

Apologising? Fuck.

Maybe I was a bit over zealous in regards to Farmer and his musical taste but the cyber bullying that ensued was a bit over the top on his part.

Kev will be flat out in here.

I’d apologise to any genuine person, if i felt in hindsight that i was wrong, or over the top. But not you, i believe your a lick arse follower of the highest order who i have no time for, you horrible Laois cunt.
I have my opinions and views, many may not agree with them, but they are mine. Don’t think everyone here can say the same. And i am looking at you MBB.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’d apologise to any genuine person, if i felt in hindsight that i was wrong, or over the top. But not you, i believe your a lick arse follower of the highest order who i have no time for, you horrible Laois cunt.
I have my opinions and views, many may not agree with them, but they are mine. Don’t think everyone here can say the same. And i am looking at you MBB.[/quote]

:rolleyes: Kev is an alright sort

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’d apologise to any genuine person, if i felt in hindsight that i was wrong, or over the top. But not you, i believe your a lick arse follower of the highest order who i have no time for, you horrible Laois cunt.
I have my opinions and views, many may not agree with them, but they are mine. Don’t think everyone here can say the same. And i am looking at you MBB.[/quote]

Wrong thread, Kev.

This is the ‘Apologies Thread’.

There will be more bitching and arguing in this thread than in any other.

Dont think the TFK is ready for an apologies thread Bandage.

Kev is a seriously angry man. We can’t even have an “Apologies Thread” now without him kicking off

[quote=“Bandage”]Wrong thread, Kev.

This is the ‘Apologies Thread’.[/quote]

I’m really really sorry bandage, but its done now so, i can’t take it back.:rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Lot of anger, buckets, buckets of it.

I’d say kev is seething, but that would just be another clich.

:rolleyes:

My therapist said i should find somewhere to put my anger, she suggested a punching bag, playing sport, running, going to the beach and roaring at the waves at night. I said i’ve already tried (or continue to do) all those things, so she said, right so, try an Internet Forum.
Its going well so far.:rolleyes:

this thread has potential

[quote=“myboyblue”]:thumbsup: Lot of anger, buckets, buckets of it.

I’d say kev is seething, but that would just be another clich.[/quote]

And jesus your certainly not a man for a good auld cliche, or using someone elses.:rolleyes:

i apologise to Kev for not paying enough attention to his stories about when he lived in foreign countries

Ah tis a cracker, shur there’s one fella kicked off on it already. :rolleyes: