Apologies Thread

Apology accepted. Did i ever tell ya about the time i lived in…:rolleyes:

Ah Kev is an alright sort, just tends to launch into poster whilst making his argument and as a result feuds develop.

I see a lot of myself in the Corkonian.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah Kev is an alright sort, just tends to launch into poster whilst making his argument and as a result feuds develop.

I see a lot of myself in the Corkonian.[/quote]

Ghey.

I’d like to apologise to farmer for calling him a steamer.

Farmer, you are a steamer.

id like to apologise to all fans of agrisport for making it out to be a rural backward game riddled with paedos & ask for a fresh start with a clean slate

[quote=“Bandage”]I think we certainly need such a thread now that traffic here is increasing all the time.

If you feel you’ve been quite nasty to a fellow TFK member, or even to someone else outside our little internet world, and you subsequently regret your choice words then please do not hesitate to register your apologies on this designated apologies thread.

I’m sure it will prove a useful thread.[/quote]
Thinly veiled “I want to apologie to all Munster supporters for being wrong for months on end”.

It’s ok Bandage. It’s ok.

Yours etc,
GSH.

You’ve nothing to apologise for. You didn;t make it out to be anything. It is what it is, you just like to give gentle reminders every now and then.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Thinly veiled “I want to apologie to all Munster supporters for being wrong for months on end”.

It’s ok Bandage. It’s ok.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

But only if all Munster supporters apologise about being wrong for most of the 2009 season Heineken cup. :rolleyes:

[quote=“Pikeman”]Think Art should apologise to Mac.
Mac hasn’t taken things well and has gone missing for a while now.[/quote]

I thought he’d gone back pole dancing in thailand to keep the roof above his head, but if your out there mac, I’m sorry…

that ncc is such a gobshite

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]
I see a lot of myself in the Corkonian.[/quote]

fill him up big boy…Star bar time…

:clap: :smiley:

Was thinking to myself the other day that a Truth and Reconciliation thread would be just the thing to heal some of the many wounds that have been opened in the skirmishing of the past few months. Then I got drunk.

I’d probably apologise to a few people but the problem is that I meant it at the time so it would be dishonest of me to apologise now

Acknowledging their pain would be a start.

I do acknowledge their pain, but that comes with the territory of being right when everyone else is wrong :clap:

I feel your pain.

Not half as much as farmer felt the inside of kev. Oooh nurse…

Your a little obsessed now.
Let it go weirdo.

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=16464

*farmers culpability here has yet to be confirmed

I apologise for missing the “guilty” in the films thread, shameful work there by me.