Apologies Thread

Ill apologise to all league of ireland soccer club fans and general Irish soccer fans for ridiculing thier sport constantly over the past 6 months or so,i shouldnt do it but its hard to resist when its easier than shootin cattle in a meat factory:D

Truth and Reconciliation

The forum is starting to resemble that Death of Yugoslavia documentary series the bbc had of late so it’s time to dredge up the T and R thread again.

For those who wish to start afresh here is the place to do it.

I don’t make apologies yo.

i apologise on behalf of shinzon :popcorn:

I sincerely apologise to Ben Shermin for ploughing into his bossman when i was full of beer one night,it wasnt me but he seems to think it was so ill apologise in order to assist him in the moving on process.Ben me oul buddy,im sorry.

Idiot.

Thats right,you,me and Kev are the three main idiots around here these days,Flano reckons the IOTM nominations should be restricted to the 3 of us for the time being,id agree with him.

These anti drink driving rants have me badly rattled to be honest,thankfully ive never injured anybody in my life through any cause and i hope to keep it that way,im getting the credit for everything from causing deaths and injuries,killing kids and running over old peoples cats,its a joke,i merely pointed out that as long as the limit is 80mgs a fella could drink one or 2 pints and not be breaking the law,this ultra sensitive information was more than some sheltered souls around here could handle.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Thats right,you,me and Kev are the three main idiots around here these days,Flano reckons the IOTM nominations should be restricted to the 3 of us for the time being,id agree with him.

These anti drink driving rants have me badly rattled to be honest,thankfully ive never injured anybody in my life through any cause and i hope to keep it that way,im getting the credit for everything from causing deaths and injuries,killing kids and running over old peoples cats,its a joke,i merely pointed out that as long as the limit is 80mgs a fella could drink one or 2 pints and not be breaking the law,this ultra sensitive information was more than some sheltered souls around here could handle.[/quote]

its your laizzez faire attitude to playing russian roulette with toddlers lives that has irked me

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Thats right,you,me and Kev are the three main idiots around here these days,Flano reckons the IOTM nominations should be restricted to the 3 of us for the time being,id agree with him.

These anti drink driving rants have me badly rattled to be honest,thankfully ive never injured anybody in my life through any cause and i hope to keep it that way,im getting the credit for everything from causing deaths and injuries,killing kids and running over old peoples cats,its a joke,i merely pointed out that as long as the limit is 80mgs a fella could drink one or 2 pints and not be breaking the law,this ultra sensitive information was more than some sheltered souls around here could handle.[/quote]

I’d me more worried about the fact that you think its ok to make a laugh out of one of the lads old man being invalided.

:rolleyes:

Where did I say that?

Link has sunk to an all time low. Absolutely reprehensible actions.

Where did I say that?[/quote]

Im not interested in insulting people and wouldnt wish bad on anybody here or thier families,if ive caused offence to Ben i sincerely apologise,for as long as the drink driving limit is 80mgs ill always slip home from the spots after 2 or 3 pints and i can guarantee that if i ever do myself or anybody else harm on the 2 mile journey home it eont be because im unfit to drive the jeep,bad luck will have a lot more to do with it,hopefully the scenario never occurs in any case,ive eneogh hassle without crashing me jeep.

:mad::mad:

scumbag

scumbag[/quote]

Let it go as ye say around here,no laws are being broken.

1 pint is over the limit you nonce. You are breaking the law. End of.

im seriously contemplating getting a pig friend of mine to put the wheels in motion of a checkpoint outside the spots in order to save lives

wouldn’t be the first time you shopped someone to the peelers i reckon…

So you’re a supporter of murder are you?

no Leeds united buddy…:thumbsup:

:wink: :thumbsup: