Apologies Thread

Gobshite.

Ive apologised for any offence i caused to Ben Shermin,as i stated earlier on i wouldnt wish bad on anybody in life let alone on this site,its just as well ive a thicker skin than the shrinking violets like yourself on this site or id be in tears here at my laptop with all the insults being fired at me.

LET IT GO,your looking a far bigger gobshite than you think i am at this stage.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Ive apologised for any offence i caused to Ben Shermin,as i stated earlier on i wouldnt wish bad on anybody in life let alone on this site,its just as well ive a thicker skin than the shrinking violets like yourself on this site or id be in tears here at my laptop with all the insults being fired at me.

LET IT GO,your looking a far bigger gobshite than you think i am at this stage.[/quote]

Gobshite

:clap:

:clap: :clap:

i sincerely apologise for making a late report to the limerick chippers thread. won’t happen again.

:mad:

Apologise for besmirching Donkeys.

In an effort to put my long-running difficulties with KIB Man to bed I’m prepared to offer the following statements as an indication of my willingness to compromise:

1. Nigel De Jong is a good player.
  2. KIB Man knows more about soccer than most on here.
  3. Celtic have, at times, made decisions that shame their Irish heritage.

In return I’d like him to meet me half way with 3 helpful statements of his own. If we can find enough common ground then I’d like to think we can end our squabbles, remove our respective signatures and carry on debating in a constructive manner.

Incredible scenes :o :clap:

WOW :clap:

[quote=“Rocko, post: 357954”]
In an effort to put my long-running difficulties with KIB Man to bed I’m prepared to offer the following statements as an indication of my willingness to compromise:

1. Nigel De Jong is a good player.
  2. KIB Man knows more about soccer than most on here.
  3. Celtic have, at times, made decisions that shame their Irish heritage.

In return I’d like him to meet me half way with 3 helpful statements of his own. If we can find enough common ground then I’d like to think we can end our squabbles, remove our respective signatures and carry on debating in a constructive manner.
[/quote]A forum holds its breath!

Now if only that could be followed up with a far more important apology…

I’m sorry for taking you to the cleaners in that friendly match and causing you to lose your place in the team.

:clap:

How many point(s) did you score off him again?

3 in the first 10 minutes and he got taken off :lol:

Oh dear. :lol:

You must have went on to score many more points in the match??

I wouldn’t like to brag Dunph.

I also kicked FOF in his dodgy knee. Sorry about that mate.

KIB Man’s silence here is very sad to see.

Good chance he didn’t even look in here though.

Ah look at this.

You’ve caught me at a good time too, a sunny morning back West, so I’ll accept your apology and move on.

1. Your views on the young German players prior to WC were well founded.
  2. McGeady isn’t the reincarnation of Eddie McGoldrick
  3. Can’t think of a third