Apple

Steve Jobs daughter is some bird.

We’re not really the target of the EU. We’re collateral damage. It’s a “war” between EU and US about who is entitled to taxes from the the biggest US companies who sell and exist in a virtual way. If IP is created in California, licensed to Ireland and then used in a product sold to a customer in Germany where does and where should the tax on the profit be paid.

Easy, Cayman Islands.

2 Likes

I think you’re being optimistic.
The phrase “the double Irish” has entered the lexicon.

The EU must be looking forward to Paddy coming cap in hand asking for money to help with the Covid recession.

Are you reckoning the EU will discriminate against Ireland?

I’ve reported your racist term by the way.

Ireland is a great country to do business in all the same

1 Like

Tis like a lotto winner trying to tap you for a few quid.

You’d give a lotto winner a few quid if he tapped you? I’m not sure the EU will be so flaithulach but God bless your generosity and optimism.

You’re not getting this, which is fair enough, you haven’t gotten it from the start.

Take care Mike.

You could have at least went to the effort of another gif. It’s the least I deserve.

Up yours Verhoftadt. No one tells mick how to do business

Why does it need reform across EU? … Each member state is free to reduce their corporate tax rate if they wish , no? .

he’s one of the eu federalists, always piping up about how great the eu is

They are mad to get Ireland to up the rate… I can see a time when it’s harmonised but actually down to near ireland’s levels… Apparently when you examine the French and soem other members rates, they might start at 25% but are full of loopholes that brings them down considerably… It’s all a murky world…

Well sure double Dutch didn’t stay in the popular consciousness for too long so we should be ok.

1 Like

Apple event was on yesterday.

The iPad 8th Gen and the Watch SE look decent for the price.

1 Like

iOS 14 will be available later today guys.

3 Likes

Apparently that are making a major move on the lifestyle/fitness market.
Peloton beware.