Apple

William or Jack?

Lads canā€™t look sideways without checking with a podder first

1 Like

I listen to Podders on my APPLE iPhone

It should be used to build a high speed train network connection Ireland.

That would solve the housing crisis.

1 Like

@Locke admitting he listens to Yatesy is the biggest surprise in all of this saga

A high speed rail would be a tremendous waste of money in a country the size of Ireland

Ivan said that refugees would end up in them during the summer. Are they in them now is what I thought.

1 Like

I went to the live show. We had a grand evening last Friday.

2 Likes

It wouldnā€™t. Everyone would use it.

It would solve all our problems. It would make it much easier for European tourists to visit.

It has to be done.

Sure how would it ever reach high speed if ā€œeveryoneā€ would use it? It would need to be stopping everywhere in that case

High speed between cities.

Power the DART up to 180mph ta fuck

A bullet train stopping at Ballybrophy :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

The only people against a proper train network are the simpletons driving around in diesel cars getting angry at every electric car they see.

Sure then everyone wouldnā€™t be using it.

Invest it in rail networks in towns within 60 miles of Dublin would be eminently more sensible

Ya thatā€™s what I meant.

You can get a bus from Dublin airport to Limerick thatā€™s about two hours.

Would take 3 hours to get the train if not more and probably double the price.

Itā€™s an absolute scandal.

We donā€™t need bullet trains, but an auld medium speed train would be nice.

200kms an hour, would get you from Limerick to Dublin with a few stops along the way in an hour and a half.

Lets call it two hours for Cork to Dublin.

45 mins Limerick to Cork, same again Limerick to Galway, 1 and a half Cork to Galway.

Same with Waterford via Kilkenny etc

We donā€™t need to be lightning fast, just to be that bit faster that it no longer makes sense to travel any other way

3 Likes

In a nutshell. It has to be noticeably quicker

Itā€™s great to see all the lefties coming on here championing the causes they spend the day screaming about on hereā€¦ spend the money on migration centresā€¦ Spend the money on defenceā€¦ Donate half of it to Ukraineā€¦ To Palestineā€¦

Nah, none of that shitā€¦ build trains and football stadiums thatā€™ll enhance my life :joy:

4 Likes