Are you all set for The Christmas

They are some men.

1 Like

Thanks pal. Ye haven’t had an easy run either. Hope yourself and the Mikes have a great one

2 Likes

Wrote all the cards tonight

2 Likes

You never asked me for my address :confounded::confounded:

1 Like

We just go to @Mac if we need anyones adress. He keeps a database

5 Likes

Brought the boys to Santa today in Kia Ora Farm outside Gorey. Not exaggerating when I say it was excellent. We had a full 5 mins if not more in the room with the man himself and they give you a key then to go into a massive cabin to pick out presents. Our eldest lad could not get over it and has been singing Jingle Bells and Rudolph all evening since he got back home.

We’ve had a tough run of things with our youngest lad who’s had a couple of stints in hospital since October but this evening was the first evening he seemed to be getting back to himself. Its a fucking wonderful time of the year :ronnyroar:

35 Likes

That’s nice isn’t it, people going the extra step to liven up Christmas with a few extra lights and decorations to lighten the mood and liven up the festive spirit for their children or anyone else for that matter and then the likes of this moonbox calling them lunatics for making the effort. lovely.

2 Likes

Off to Elftown in Galway tomorrow, can’t wait .

The little girl is 3 now so it’s her first year really getting it. I told her yesterday that if Santa looked into the playroom and saw the state of it he would think she had too many toys and wouldn’t leave her anything. She was in there this morning tidying everything up :clap:

11 Likes

Bit of part time work to cover the Christmas expense?

2 Likes

I covered this joke off a month ago

You’re right. I’m withdrawing my “like” for his post.

1 Like

OOOOFFTTT

“My daughter said to me, mummy why can I see the elastic on Santa’s beard. It was the worst Santa I’d ever seen. He had painted on eyebrows,” Jackson added.

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

TFK posters visiting Galway today

the best interactive Santa Experience in the west of Ireland!

:grin:

3 Likes

Foto Beyond well put together effort.

Very enjoyable show and great value when you consider what you get in other places for more money. The full “experience” was about 1hr 40mins with 7 or 8 different zones.

3 Likes

Just to confirm every tfk poster who brought their kids to Santa felt the one they went to was brilliant and are glad they chose that one over the alternatives

12 Likes

Incorrect

Ok,the majority of TFK posters