Are you all set for The Christmas

“My daughter said to me, mummy why can I see the elastic on Santa’s beard. It was the worst Santa I’d ever seen. He had painted on eyebrows,” Jackson added.

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

TFK posters visiting Galway today

the best interactive Santa Experience in the west of Ireland!

:grin:

3 Likes

Foto Beyond well put together effort.

Very enjoyable show and great value when you consider what you get in other places for more money. The full “experience” was about 1hr 40mins with 7 or 8 different zones.

3 Likes

Just to confirm every tfk poster who brought their kids to Santa felt the one they went to was brilliant and are glad they chose that one over the alternatives

12 Likes

Incorrect

Ok,the majority of TFK posters

Most have never been to a mediocre gig or restaurant either

2 Likes

You are terribly negative mate. Have you been at the pills again recently?

1 Like

Santa clearly pro EU and decides to have a laugh at Arlene & Co. by sending a Junior Minister. Portents of worse to come.
Fuck you Foster, Dodds and Sammy Wilson…Ye’re toast…

First year that Santa has left the building
:sleepy:

1 Like

Sorry,first year all your kids don’t believe?

Sad I guess but after the year you had you should make this the best Christmas ever

Yep. Youngest ( although I suspect she knew last year) came right out with it last January.
This year we are spoiling them rotten.

3 Likes

I was up in Sainsburys there, it was mental, people were gone ape, acting like animals, buying trolly loads of shit they didn’t even need or could possibly eat

1 Like

I went to a place called Cuskinny house near Cobh, for no reason only Id left it too late to book anywhere else. It was fucking unreal

You must have felt like you were back at home in Oireland.

I was bringing ‘the eldest’ to Santa 20 years ago.
The youngest is still going. Hopefully it will be the last year of it. It’s something that’s out of control, can’t just go down to Santa now in Todds and get a pic and a small toy you are at nothing now unless you take the fucking day off or pack off for the weekend and spend the whole day going round making small talk with Jack Frost and cunts like that.
It’s a fucking joke shop

9 Likes

God be with the days when you sat on Santas lap in Shaws and he gave you a lucky bag and that was it.

2 Likes

I’ve no doubt the kid would have a better experience and life in general if you fucked off out of it altogether and we wouldn’t have to listen to your whinging. Win win.