Are you all set for The Christmas

I never understand that.

Usually Christmas Day is the only day in about 3 weeks where I won’t drink (except maybe a glass of wine with the dinner).

I’m sure you would say that but what do you expect from a pig but a grunt

3 Likes

Not anymore, he has stamp 4

I never understand that.

Christmas day is the only day I drink for about three weeks.

Well deserved. I’d say you’re flat out burgling Christmas presents from under trees for the 3 weeks before?

7 Likes

Only tins of chocolates and the odd bottle are laid out before crimbo eve, mate … i admire the effort but it was poorly thought out and executed.

1 Like

And yet you know the details of what and when most folk put things under the tree… I doubt you’d fit through a window at the moment anyway after your eating tour of the Costa brava.

1 Like

I’m in full training ahead of the season, mate…

1 Like

We stay in our own place. Used to come to Ireland on alternative years while the mother was alive. Don’t bother now. Might do a few days at home between Christmas/New Year. Don’t travel to in laws either because it’s the other end of the country. They come to us an odd time.

I’d be similar to Farmer. Very rarely get boozed on Christmas day (except for the year I ended up heading over to friends house where there was a bit of a party, she cracked out this homemade poitin cocktail and I went off my head).

You must be looking forward to the boiled carp

3 Likes

I was only messing with my buddy … I’d have one or two G & Ts late, but dont really drink on crimbo day myself as i’m just too full.

Immensely. Counting down the days to the 24th. It’s fried actually not that it makes much difference.

Full 180 for us this year. Spent last year in Blackrick clinic with the mother after the heart op. She’s having the whole family around this year.

19 Likes

It’ll be up early with the kids. Down for the Christmas swim at 11 followed by brunch in my folks then dinner with her family before strolling home. All within 5mins on the Fingal riviera. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Mrs O’Sullivan has hired an extra servant this year to serve drinks only and letting the other two concentrate on food only. It’s gonna be epic.

1 Like

Well done mate, be a handy few quid for you

28 Likes

Treble time on a bank holiday

2 Likes

Plus tips

Be epic if he also got the gig for New Years Eve

3 Likes