Are you all set for The Christmas

I have bought nothing. Not a single thing. And I’m struggling here.

+1

1 Like

You only have 7 weeks to get something… Most rational people don’t entertain Christmas until it hits Dec anyway.

2 Likes

Not until Thanksgiving is over do I turn my full attention to Christmas. I note not one mention of Jesus so far in the discussion, absolutely vile.

3 Likes

thats the way the country is gone

1 Like

Change your priorities. You so should be more worried about cleaning up the basement

What has Jesus to do with the pagan holiday of December? Doesn’t the the Catholic church fully believe that this Jesus they celebrate wasn’t born at this time of year? As always, you just stole another culture. Jog on.

I’m not going to listen to the opinion of a supposedly staunch Atheist who got married in a Catholic Church, just so his wife could have prettier Instagram pictures.

5 Likes

i.e you’re going to side step the issue and try play the man… Expect nothing more from your type.

What a weak car crash of an effort

1 Like

That may have been a Freudian slip.

2 Likes

You’re going to be badly caught out pal. It’s only 6 weeks away.

Ned has made super. Good lord

That’s ok for lads like you that do their Christmas shopping in Dealz, some of us like to get decent gifts for our loved ones.

A man with no top on outside House on Leeson Street at 8.15pm yesterday evening talking to the Gardai.

Christmas starts earlier and earlier each year.

Did it look like this cunt?

The most shocking thing about that article is that there isn’t a permanent police presence in Rathkeale all the time. It’s a town of 1,500 people (not to mention it’s environs) which is the known home of an international crime ring and it doesn’t warrant a permanent Garda presence all year round? Great country.

1 Like

When and why did the travelling community make Rathkeale home?