Are you all set for The Christmas

Deary me, muldoons all giddy trying to figure out what to get some nobody bogball for Christmas

10 Likes

Just follow your heart, mate.

2 Likes

Cunt of a week ahead of me

Got our first Christmas card this morning. From a German family we met during summer 2017 in lanzarote,cc @Bandage, now not the same Germans as we met in 2016 in the same all inclusive spa resort, however I am expecting to get one from the German family we met in 2015 in an all inclusive spa resort in lanzarote.

2 Likes

Any of your kids look like them ?

1 Like

Fintan ( stepson) is a ringer for Rudolph Hess.

4 Likes

:laughing:

Good genes.

I apologised profusely already so there’s no need to dwell on it, mate. I completely accept that a couple with toddlers might prefer to stay at a resort rather than lug buggies and bags around the place in a cramped rental car.

What would you know about driving a rental car ? or any car for that matter.

Relax, pal. I never claimed to know anything about driving a rental car.

But I completely understand why a retired German couple might like to lie on a sunlonger beside the same resort pool for 3 weeks, and it seems they enjoyed chatting with you too. You’re rightly happy at receiving their Christmas card and that’s totally fine. I’m not knocking that at all and I already apologised for the previous comment you took offense to.

1 Like

Ah no I didn’t take any offence Buddy. I enjoy inane banter and you’re an expert at it.

No wonder ze Germans took to you.

and bandage and the lads.

Dunnes have gone bananas with their ordering. Best Christmas ever

1 Like

Good news mate,after the horrible year you had it’s great to see it end positively

3 Likes

Xmas fm is back as of today lads. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

2 Likes

Yea was listening to it on the way home this evening.
Only thing iso Dunnes are blasting it out and I’m in there about ten hours a day at the moment.

Having said all that, I won’t be sorry to see the back of it

1 Like

Your back must be broken restacking them shelves all day.Still the overtime will come in handy all the same

1 Like

No overtime horse. Just a salary .