Are you all set for The Christmas

There won’t be a traffic jam outside any shopping centre this Christmas…the lads will be getting their Christmas box one way or another.

Outstanding :clap:

Don’t say that to @dodgy_keeper but ok to say it to @iron_mike

Cc @gilgamboa

3 Likes

This is currently the view I have from my lodgings in South Dublin tonight. Is this a new phenomenon?

/original/3X/d/a/da01d729f5e4bd620e6cffb24657db09e4fdd20d.mp4

1 Like

No.

We are just in from football training and the house beside the pitch was lit up for Christmas with one of those on the side facing us…

Have they been cunts all year, or just lately?

Seen plenty of lights before, not one like this. That’s the back garden of 2 semi-d’s too

I know nothing of them so I’ll assume the worst and go from there

Probably best to egg the house if they’re still on tomorrow night.

Any ideas for presents for the wife chaps?
I’m drowning here.

Get her tickets to a gig or event of some kind and plan a nice night out with a meal for the pair of you or build a weekend away around it. She’s already got everything money can buy and some weird shit it shouldn’t so now is the time to think differently.

3 Likes

+1 to this. Ideas boyz

Whatever you end up thinking is a good idea, count to 10 and don’t get it.

2 Likes

That’s a boob job out then.

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

Post up a picture of them there and we’ll advise

2 Likes

+1, let’s not be hasty here

I was thinking of a personal training course, but I suspect it could be misconstrued.
The night out is a good plan.
I’ll have to see who’s on.

Jesus Flatty. Do not do this. It will definitely be misconstrued. You could be ateing your liathroidi for Christmas dinner

Handbags always do well in a pickle I’ve found. Whatever you do, get a gift receipt

A voucher for the chicken hut