Are you all set for The Christmas

Could he sign her up for one of @ChocolateMice walking tours?

Is that the one that involves two pubs and a hospital?

2 Likes

@mrsflattythehurdler might move back to didsbury if she had to do an hour of Power.

Handbags the safe option. A nice Italian bag.

1 Like

A personal tour. Won’t be anyone else on it.

An expensive parka with a fur hood.
Vouchers for hairdressers. Pilates. Lululemon. Bottle of napue gin.

Something to wear. Something pampering. Something to look better. Something cornfortable. Booze.

Boxes ticked.

Girly man alert!

1 Like

The last handbag I bought her she gave to my mother.
I’m not joking, and it wasn’t fucking cheap.

2 Likes

Buy her a silver Links bracelet and a couple of charms. Then every Christmas buy her another couple of charms. You’ll knock about 5 years out of it.

They’re not 16 Fagan

13 Likes

i nailed it last year if i dont mind saying so myself. my missus would have no gra for spa vouchers or hairdressers etc she is in those fucking places two times a week, it would be like giving her a pound of good mince. and she has all the jewellery a woman could ever need while she gets a sun holiday twice a year.
so last year i found a lovely photo of her and the kids walking on an isolated beach in mayo and got some weird cunt to paint it on canvass. in fairness he did a very very good job and my missus absolutely loved it.
she is getting the same this year.

8 Likes

If I’m doing something like that, I just give my sister the money to get it for her because I wouldn’t have a breeze what style to get.

Of course! Get her a sculpture of herself @flattythehurdler .

1 Like

For a Wednesday night when the Champions League is on.

1 Like

Edit: Double post.

Have started the online shopping there on ebay,I will breeze through this just the 5 people to buy for with herself getting 3-4 gifts.

Just ordered an iPhone 8 for my eldest!!
She’s expecting a 7. I’m excited now woooohoooo.

1 Like

:laughing:

That’s the difference a FG government makes.

I’ll thrive regardless of who’s in Leinster House.