Are you all set for The Christmas

Steady on chief. :open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

One of these days you’ll realize that clit between your legs works for more than just pissing sitting down. Until then don’t fucking comment on a mans family again.

1 Like

Do you still sit on Santa’s knee and tell him you were a good little boy in your best Ms Panti accent you bent little cunt?

4 Likes

Huh? What’s wrong with that?

1 Like

What would you know about it fucko?

3 Likes

No need to get ratty.

3 Likes

We’d be taken to the Santa in the L&N in Charleville. It was just integrated into the grocery shopping.

4 Likes

The L&N :clap:

1 Like

The best for less

Can you imagine your father talking to his friends in the pub about the " Santa experience " ?

Ah, times have moved on. Not all for the better of course, but it’s the way it is.

1 Like

I’m finding it quite ddifficult to feel the christmas spirit in 42 degree heat. Out seeing clients in western sydney today, it’s outrageously hot here.

My old man wouldnt when I was a kid. You couldnt shut him up about it now that its grandkids

5 Likes

So in summary, things change over time.

Fuck sake like.

6 Likes

We were there, Santa was grand but the supporting cast were fierce annoying, I’m almost in agreement with @HBV on this as regards the amount of fake gobshites in costumes you have to put up with

A dip in the ocean or a barby after work would sort that out - freezing our bollixes off over here mate don’t complain!

Just to clarify @mac , Little childeren haven’t changed.
Parents have. Parents weren’t half as needy back in the day. That poor bastard dressed up as Jack frost was probably getting €8.65 an hour for being pestered and humiliated by utter cunts like you and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , just so that you both felt like better Dads.

12 Likes

They were. I gave them a pass though as I felt their act was aimed at younger members of the audience who seemed to be lapping it up

1 Like

They were over the top even for the kids with us, i don’t blame them because it’s a tough gig but it was so obviously fake that i couldn’t get into it.