Are you all set for The Christmas

Do what?

The job mate, the years of training, driving lads ape by mentioning holidays is allegedly one of the most satisfying things about it.

Gay Cork rapist fool cunt.

43 inch LG TV’S and Air-fryers for everyone!

2 Likes

Dunnes Stores have won Christmas hands down this year

Fr. Paddy has a great way of grounding you with his tweets. Doesnt take himself too seriously either. This sums him up

1 Like

/original/3X/8/2/8294adfe9cd7f69770bad64988c193e9f2ac39a3.mp4

Your office seems like great craic.

1 Like

Ill be bringing the childeren shopping tomorrow to buy their mother some Christmas presents. It’s a little tradition of mine. Iv a mate a jewler and well pick up a nice little piece in his place. Big discount there and they’ll wrap it for us. We’ll pick up a few books then and along the way we’ll stop for a bit of grub. A toasted sandwich or that. Ill pick2 up a couple of bunches of seasonal flowers on the way back to the car. The red ones.

3 Likes

I have the kneeling Santa Christmas sweater on. The red one. It’s officially Christmas.

1 Like

I’m all set lads. Just the booze to pick up, a carefully considered selection of extremely sessionable craft beers and a couple of bottles of whiskey and I’m all good. Was abroad this time last year, tis great to be back for the Christmas and the place booming too. Cash flying about the place. What a time to be alive.

4 Likes

weed is as much as a drug as drink (drink being the far far worse drug) I thought I was clear on that and neither a patch off ringing hookers on Christmas day

He’s a lovely way about him alright. A good handshake too, fierce important

Christmas has officially started. Having a nice glass of red and singing along now to The Sound of Music…

Hopefully she won’t have any jobs for me when she gets home with the kids…

2 Likes

All done now. 7.45 start parked outside Dunnes. By the time I got out at 8.40am, there was not one trolley left in the trolley bay. Looking forward to the Cashel Blue, Port Salut, vintage cheddar and Brie with Ballymaloe and crackers washed down by a Macon Lugny this evening whilst the ham is simmering on the hob…

1 Like

Parkrun completed this morning in a respectable time while the wife did the shop. Car has been unloaded and the agenda for the rest of the day is Santy, family dinner and drinks in town tonight.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan

1 Like

its very disturbing to see how many people’s Christmas celebrations revolve around alcohol and getting wasted

Last minute shopping today

7 Likes

Went for the last swim session before Christmas there this morning. Good feed of drink last night. Not an official session, so five of us just went to the pool at opening and hogged the fast lane. Was anticipating a gentle few hundred metres and breakfast.
The session devised, unfortunately, comprised 8x50, 2x100IM, 4x100, 2x100IM, 2x200, 2x100IM, 400, 2x100IM, 2x200, 2x100IM, 4x100, 2x100IM, 8x50,
All on 1:30 /100m.
And then a couple of 25m races.
I am fucked.

1 Like