Are you all set for The Christmas

I have a real one, but it’s been slowly turning yellow over the past year. The decorations are unaffected though

6 Likes

:star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve taken one for the team.

So long, folks.

4 Likes

:fearful:

1500 yo yos spent today. Kids and Christmas are big business. Cc @backinatracksuit

2 Likes

tree up as well today
i obtained some grand holly and ivy in the beechmount garden center outside navan for those who are local
on my 5th can of lech here
kids in bed (left oldest lad up till 10), ive the internet on and watching a bit of TV - lovely

3 Likes

Herself and the lass did all the decorations yesterday. The place looks magic. I love Christmas. Decided to open a nice rioja last night in front of the fire. Unfortunately I’d already had two pints so we ended up having a drunken argument about nothing in particular.

7 Likes

the irish have an awful problem with the drink

2 Likes

I do sometimes for sure.

They think that wallowing in drink is a solution to their problems.

2 Likes

there’s a serious problem with drinking and gambling on this forum, a lot of wife and girlfriends will be getting a hiding this Christmas, a lot of lives destroyed

4 Likes

Why do you assume that those of us with gambling problems beat our wives?

Only mindfulness can save them.

Sack cloth and ashes

Tree up, smell of pine stifling; Xmas has officially started

1 Like

Some lads do their best all year but the badmind for how futile their lives have become really simmers towards years end. A drop too much of brandy in the pudding could tip a few of them over the edge. Ti’s the kids you’d feel sorry for.

3 Likes

Up since 24th November. The only weekend that we had available. Daidí na Nollag criochnaithe freisin. Just have to plan, hunt for, and gather the big chicken dinner now…

2 Likes

Some lads on here are destroyed from the gambling. You can see it in their every post.

1 Like

One queer eye later

2 Likes

did you put it in front of a door?

8 Likes